Mingqiang did not put on airs, just drank, ate and boasted casually.

That night, we started at about 5 p.m. and end until about 11 p.m. Most of us were all dead drunk, but Mingqiang and I were not so drunk since no one push us to drink.

Before I left, I seized an opportunity to take out 30,000 dollars from my bag and put them in a separate bag. Then I gave Mingqiang the bag with the remaining 150,000 dollars and asked him to give it to Sangkesu on my behalf.

Mingqiang did not refuse. He is acquainted with Sangkesu, owning more opportunities and ways to send money than I do. And I was related to the arrest of Zhengrong Gong, so it was not the appropriate time to meet Sangkesu. Asking Mingqiang for help is the best arrangement.

I didn't give Mingqiang any money, because he definitely wouldn't take it, and he didn't need it at all.Sending monet to him would have made him feel like an outsider.

Ayue and Mr. Cai have been too drunk to drive, so do I. So we called a substitute driver. It was past twelve when I got back to my apartment. I was hard to sleep under the influence of the alcohol. So I went to bed and started thinking about starting my own business again. Moreover, I also thought of Wendy. But without realizing it, I fell asleep.

The next day, I had nothing to do. I got up at 10 o 'clock in the morning After breakfast, I stayed at my apartment and watched movies with Mr. Cai. After lunch, I went out to the shooting club and stayed there for the whole afternoon.

Before Anzhi Tong returning home, I have to live in such a comfortable but not practical way. I am a little worried that if I go on like this, I may form a habit and become lazy in the future.

That night, I got a call from Mingqiang, telling me that he had already given my money to Sangkesu. Sangkesu looked surprised and declined for a while.But he finally accepted it and asked Mingqiang to convey his thanks to me. He would thank me face to face next time we met.

In fact, I'm sure I won't meet Sangkesu so often, because of his special status. He can't hang out with us frequently, otherwise he'll be easily caught and threatened.

The previous several meetings were specially arranged in the suburban club. Mingqiang would not easily ask me to meet With Sangkesu. He did not ask me to give the money to Sangkesu personally.

Two days later, I got a call from Nacha abruptly. He said Zhengrong had been released. As I had guessed, as soon as the one on Minghao Du's side recanted, Zhengrong would be released soon, not even wait until the court proceedings.

It is still in the stage of investigation and evidence collection. After the confession, the only evidence will be gone, the few people ran away from Phuket Island have not been caught. TReluctantly, the police had to let the suspects go. Moreover, the police did not go after Minghao since there is no evidence. Jacques and his companions would not admit that Minghao has connection with this matter.

What is certain is that Yake and his companions will receive severe judgement. But at least they could save their lives and those of their families. And their families might even get some money. Despite his arrogance, Minghao would pacify people who safeguard him.

Chapter 227 Decline

Although it was over, I had a feeling that the Gong family would definitely come after me again because they didn't seem like honest and trustworthy people, and they might even retaliate against me again without worrying about Bai family.

On the evening of the day Zhengrong Gong was released, I was on my way back to the city from the shooting range when I got a call from Wendy.

I was a little surprised, but not too surprised, because after Zhengrong Gong was released, maybe Wendy would call to talk to me and express her gratitude, because I got Zhengrong Gong out of jail for her sake.