||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||

Thursday, December 3rd

"Pleeeease Alice, everyone wants you to stream," Sean begged.

Alice had spent her morning talking to Tommy and Wilbur and then joining Tubbo in his stream for a bit. She was exhausted from talking to so many people constantly, but she couldn't stop herself.

"Why can't I just hang out on other people's streams? I don't have any set up shit," She sighed.

"Then we'll just get you some, it's fine," Sean said happily.

"Sean I am not a..an influencer, I don't know how to be in front of a chat and talk," She tried to explain.

"Alright I'm bringing Corpse in here," Her cousin huffed.

"Sean, that'll give me his number," Alice rubbed her temple. Sean had spammed her phone until she picked up.

"It's fine, Corpsey won't mind," He murmured.

"He, he might, he really might mind," She snorted.

"Nahhh, he's fine," Sean said. "Corpse!"

"Hi," He greeted.

"Sean, please stop giving people my number," She groaned.

"Am I not allowed to have your number?" Corpse asked.

"No, you can but Sean..you know he just.." Alice got the notification as Tommy went live.

"Corpse, tell her to stream," Sean stated.

"Alice, you should stream," He chuckled.

"But it's so complicated," She sighed.

"It's not that bad," He replied.

"I'll think about it but there's a stream I have to join," Alice said.

"Oh booo," Sean yelled.

"Bye Alice," Corpse chuckled.

"Bye bye," She hung up and switched to Minecraft.  She joined Techno in his vc.

"Hey buddddy," She greeted.

"Hellloo."

"What're we doing today?"

"We're gonna move our stuff to my new house. I need to move the halloween mobs too," He answered. "Phil's going to join us as well."

As if he'd been summoned, Phil joined. "Hey guys."

"Hello."

"Hi, Phil."

"Let's start the moving yeah?"

They had spent a good time trying to get the mobs out of Techno's base before Wilbur joined them. He talked to Techno and Phil and eventually found them in the game.