Chapter 38(The Dream Glamour World)

Start from the beginning

"Can you identify them?"

"The white one, his patterns were just like the royal families of Silva and Vermillion."

Dorothy blinked in surprise "That's surprising. What about the dark green one?"

Isabella stared at the witch with uncertainty.

"I'm not sure about the dark green one." Isabella admitted, "But I think it's an elf."

"Hold on, elf?" Dorothy asked, "How do you know?"

"Because I can make out his pointy ears out."

Dorothy leaned, "How do you know it's a boy?"

"It's a man. And I can tell by sending more of my music waves to figure it out. It doesn't show a proper indication at first sights. I have to send out waves to now more."

"Interesting." Dorothy then looks at Isabella in question, "You know, elves are said to be a race that had an abundance of mana."

"Yes, I'm aware about that." Isabella spoke, "However, the people of Clover Kingdom has no knowledge of that at all. The one who wrote about the history of the Clover Kingdom claimed that the elves were a race that worshipped the devil. They say that one of them the strongest one, used the power of the devil and became the demon of earth. It was until the first Wizard King defeated it."

"The story about the Wizard King defeating the demon is true...."

"But the part where the strongest ones used the power and turn into a demon, that is something I don't believe entirely." Isabella then paused, looking at the view, "I think..." she turned back to the witch, "I think that's what I'm looking at. I have to figure out what happened five centuries ago."

Dorothy blinked in worry, "Are you sure that's what it is all about? It will be a hard road though..."

"I don't see the problem is trying." She looks at the sun, smiling.

"Is that so?" Dorothy then smiled, "Then I bid you good luck. Come on; let's go inside before it gets suspicious to others."

"Right." With that, both the woman went inside the hall.

Flash back end.

"BELLA!"

She looks at the source of the voice that rushed towards her from the opposite side. Dorothy, in her normal attire ran towards her and threw herself onto the blind girl who merely stayed at her place as the older woman hugged her. Kirsch followed his Captain behind.

"Oh, I'm so happy that you came!" Dorothy comically cried out.

"Why hello there, gorgeous light mage." Kirsch posed holding onto Isabella hand, kissing it.

"Hello both of you." Isabella greeted, still embracing Dorothy.

Dorothy let go of Isabella, "It took you so long to come! That's it! I'm gonna teach that golden chicken for who he's messing with."

Isabella gently waved her hand towards her, "It's no big deal ma'am. I never told captain Vangeance of our interaction. So he had no knowledge of it, plus, we had duties all the time. These weeks greatly immersed us in other activities."

"Even here too." Dorothy sighed, her shoulder slumming down, "Everyday we get clean up missions and the call from the Wizard King. It's so tiring!" She sighed saying that.

"But we still manage and here we are!" the cherry blossom royal posed in his lamest way ever (for us at least), "Nothing can obliterate my beauty!"