chapter 6 part 2

Alana now Juliet POV
I woke up I look to see Harry and the goblin King sitting down having Tea, I sat myself up then I got up I dust myself off I clear my throat they looked at me "OK, I get this but I'm confused why did Dumbledore steal me? Why does Harry have me as Queen on his sheet and on mines I have goddess? Who was that guy in hares dream? Why do I look older than Harry?" I asked confused the goblin King put his Tea down on his desk.
I walk behind Harry who was sitting in a chair and I sat on his lap as his arms wrap around my hips "the reason Dumbledore stolen you from your real home is because he wants you to be his puppet and create demi gods so he will have a Army, defeat your parents and claim the title of King of Mount Olympic. Your second question is because when you two marry you will become the Queen but you will claim and become the goddess of your home for your third question the man in mister snape that dream is his Royal guard who is a flirt but is a gentlemen, for your last question you look older is because this is how Gods and goddesses age and when you look 18 you will become a full fledged immortal goddess that will take till your mate is 17 and mister snape riddle is also half immortal and so are you and miss you will still need to be cleaned as well as mister snape riddle, that way you both can look like each other and you both will go to your vaults get money and shop for New clothes,build a House that will have everything on this list and buy cars and-"
TO BE CONTINUED