●•92•●

Taehyung was holding Soeun's hand while they were doing revision. Soeun was left-handed and Taehyung was right-handed, so they were be able to hold hands while doing so.

Taehyung was humming as he was too reading his notes that Soeun made for him. Soeun had simplified specially for Taehyung so he could understand the materials easier.

Taehyung hugged Soeun with all his might when Soeun gave him the already simplified notes. Soeun laughed when Taehyung literally let out a sob of happiness.

Let's just say Taehyung didn't stop peppering Soeun kisses until Soeun push him away.

Soeun's phone rang and when Taehyung looked at the contact, he frowned. It was Hyunwoo. Soeun frowned at her phone too.

Hyunwoo and Soeun didn't talked or meet each other ever since she had finished tutoring him.

Soeun and Taehyung looked at each other with confusion wrote on their faces. Soeun answered the phone and Taehyung was looking at her. "Hello?" She said, "Hyunwoo-ssi? Why are you calling me?"

"Hi, Soeun-ssi. I hope I didn't call you at the wrong time. I was wondering if you could tutor me one more time before I go through my finals?" Hyunwoo asked.

"Tutor?" Soeun said. The word tutor perked Taehyung's ears and it immediately caught his attention. Taehyung was looking at Soeun in wonder so Soeun put her phone in speaker mode.

"Oi, what do you want from my girlfriend?" Taehyung asked rudely. Shocked, Soeun shoved her palm at Taehyung's face as she chuckled. Taehyung was holding his laugh but he did let out a snort.

"Taehyung-ssi? Is that you?" Hyunwoo asked. Taehyung immediately composed himself and scoffed. "Of course. Who else would it be? Why would anyone besides me be with her late in the night?"

"And why are you calling her late in the night?" Taehyung asked again. Soeun just kept quiet as she rubbed Taehyung's hand. "I was wondering if Soeun can tutor me for the last time before I go to the finals which is in two weeks from now."

"Again?" Taehyung gritted his teeth as he sighed. Hyunwoo let out an awkward laugh. "I'm really sorry, it was my father. He told me to ask for Soeun to tutor me."

"Can I get the permission from you for allowing her to tutor me, Taehyung?" Hyunwoo asked and Taehyung smiled, "Wow, you're asking me for permission?" Taehyung looked at Soeun and smiled again.

Taehyung squeezed Soeun's cheek when she was smiling. Soeun let out a giggle.

"Soeun is free of doing anything she wants. It's up to her whether she wants to tutor you or not, you know?" Taehyung sighed. "It's not up to me."

Soeun smiled at Taehyung sweetly and held his hand. Taehyung rubbed Soeun's cheeks. Soeun smiled so brightly in response and Taehyung's heart made a thing.

"Of course. Of course. But I still need to ask for your permission first or you will not be happy when I ask for Soeun to tutor me." Hyunwoo said and Taehyung nod.

"And what if I refuse?" Taehyung said and Soeun looked at him. He sent Soeun a wink and Soeun blushed, slapping Taehyung's chest softly.

"It's fine if you refuse, I can search for another tutor but it will be such a pity because everything Soeun had taught me before, I grasped it all in my hand immediately." Hyunwoo sighed.

"She just need tutor me for a few topics that I wasn't be able to grasped on pretty well. I just need a few days for this. Please?" Hyunwoo begged.