abandoned for life?

hey guys heres chapter two1 vote/comment!!! thank you!

Chapter 2-

I wake up the next morning on my own. huh, wow. I cant believe I woke up earlier then Tess. I turn over and look at my clock- 8:00?!

i get out of bed and stretch, then walk over to tess's bed.

"Tess!" "wake up!!" I shouted, shaking her. she didn't move. "Tess!" I shout, louder this time, she still didnt move.

She wasn't even breathing.

"PEYTON!" I screamed. "PEYTON!" I screamed again, tears started developing in my eyes and streaming down my cheek.

Peyton came running in the room, with a scared look on her face.

"What? what is it?" she yelled.

"It's Tess!" I screamed,  sobbing now.

Peyton ran over to my night table grabbed my cell phone, ran over to Tess's bed and dialed 9-1-1.

The paramedics arrived minutes after Peyton called them. They rushed in with a stretcher and all this other stuff.

I was laying on my bed sobbing, with Peyton trying to comfort me.

The paramedics came over to us and said Tess had to go to the hospital.

Peyton said for me to call Katrina and ride in the ambulance with her. Then,  she tried to find a babysitter for the other kids.

We arrived at the hospital within 6 minutes. The paramedics told us to wait in the waiting room.

So,  here I sit with katrina.  We were waiting for the doctor to come in and tell us how Tess is.

Right now, I'm crying and shaking all over.  Katrina is sqeezing my hand trying to calm me down.

"Soph, it'll be ok" katrina said.

"No, it won't" I said, letting my face fall in my hands.

"Yes it w-"

She was cut. The doctor came in walking toward us.

"Hello, are you Sophie?" she asked.

"Yes" looking up at her.

"Well,  I am your sisters doctor, Dr.  Rose."

"What's wrong with her?" I asked frantically.

"Well,  we did a cat scan and I think its brain tumor."

"What?!" I screamed.  Everyone turned to look at me but I didn't care.

"I'm sorry Sophie, shes sleeping right now but you can go see her."

"Thanks" I cried.

"Here's her room number" she said handing me a little piece of paper with the number 514 scribbled on it.

I took it from the doctor and ran to look for her room with Katrina running right behind me.

I found her room and went to sit by her bed.

I started crying when I saw how pitiful her little face was.

"Sophie, its OK" said Katrina patting my back.

"I want some time alone please?"

"Sure,  I'll be in the waiting room."

I layed my head on the edge of Tess's bed.

I must have fallin asleep because I felt someone shaking me awake.

I lifted up my head, my eyes were red and puffy and burned a bit from crying.

I saw Peyton staring down at me with a sad look in her eyes.

"Hello Sophie, how are you doing?" she asked.

"Bad" I replyed.

"Aww,  it's gonna be ok Soph" she said stroking the palm of her hand on my back.

"No! its not, she has brain tumor Peyton!!" I cried.

"A brain tumor?"

"Yes!!"

Tears were now threatening to poor out my eyes again.

Peyton looked at Tess then walked out the room.

The doctor walked in about 15 minutes after Peyton left.

"Hello Sophie" Dr. Rose said.

"Hi" I muttered.

"Well, we're gonna have to do an operation and get the tumor out."

"When?" I asked worriedly.

"Soon, very soon"

Tears started to sream down my cheek again.

"It's OK honey, don't cry.  The surgerys going to help her not harm her." she said in a reassuring voice.

I nodded.

"Could you please leave?  I have to check her."

I  nodded and walked out the room.

The doctor closed the door but I could still see thru the small rectangular window.

I looked thru the window and saw the doctor checking Tess's blood pressure and temperature.

I saw Tess's eyes futter open.

Why couldn' t I be in there? I want to be with her when she wakes up!

I saw Dr. Rose talking to Tess now. If  I'm not mistaken,  I could see tears running down Tess's cheek.

I started shaking and tears were developing in my eyes and streaming down my cheeks.

A few minutes later the doctor came out and said I could go in.

I walk in slowly and sit down next to her bed.

Tess looked over at me with red and puffy eyes. I knew it.  She was crying.  She looked at me with a sad and pitiful look on her face.

"Sophie, I'm gonna die."