Eleven

I put on my headphones and turn up Black Dahlia by Hollywood Undead. I sing along with all 6 members. I match Johnny 3 Tears and Deuce no problem.
"Dude how can you rap that fast?"
"Lots of practice, and i can keep up with rap devil by machine gun kelly." Frankie laughs.
"You mean Colson."
"No, Colson and MGK are different, MGK is when he's performing, Colson is who he really is."
"You like him!"
"No i don't!" I feel my face warming up.
"You're blushing! You like him!"
"Yeah, but he's 13 years older than me."
"And dad is like 20 years older than Courtney."
"The difference is they're adults, I'm only 16. I could get him thrown in jail, and that isn't fair to his daughter."
"Thats over the age of consent."
"Frankie, no." I roll my eyes. I head down to the kitchen, where Colson is grabbing a water.
"Was that you rapping?" My cheeks start glowing.
"Was I that loud?"
"No, I walked by your room."
"Yeah that was me."
"You're good! Why don't you go into the music industry?"
"I'm not that good."
"Dude, no one can keep up with six different people rapping."
"It's nothing, I can just talk fast." I grab crackers.
"How ya feelin?"
"Like complete shit, why do women want to be pregnant?"
"Primal urge, i dunno."
"Yeah well, fuck this, I want to eat something and not throw up after." I complain.
"My ex was like that too." He chuckles. I eat the crackers while scrolling through youtube. "Whatcha gonna listen to?"
"Dunno yet. I was thinking some Mötley Crüe. But then I have to listen to my dad more than normal."
"Fuck you're mean."
"I'm joking, I love Mötley and your music."
"I know, your dad told me."

I watch Melody and Colson. Fuck, I should interrupt them. Nikki would be pissed off if they hooked up.
"Hey Colson, the guys are gonna start practicing in a minute." Melody stares at me. Ugh, sorry kid.
"Well, i gotta go, enjoy your music." She nods putting her earbuds in.

Why is Tommy acting all weird? I just enjoy talking to Colson. He gets it, from a guy's perspective, but at least someone gets it. Courtney hasn't been pregnant, Dad wasn't a teenager but i don't know if he was even there. I head to the backyard and start to stretch. I'm not planning to do any flips or things like that. But i wanna stretch, I need to stay active.
"What are you doing?" Frankie asks from behind me. I feel my ass hit the ground.
"You're an asshole, Frankie! You shouldn't sneak up on people!"
"Dad saw you stretching and got all paranoid."
"It's called yoga. Its safe. God he's so fucking overprotective."
"Yeah he is, but you love him."
"I'm fine. He can join me if he's so worried."
"Yeah right the old man wouldn't be able to keep up." She snorts.