Chapter 21 - An Old Teammate & A Memory

"HUH?! What are YOU doing here?!"

"For basketball games."

"Oh..." I blurted out, I mean, he probably was. "Wait! Wait! Wait! I mean why are you here in front of my door?!"

"Eh?" the figure tilted his head, wearing his usual resting face. Since he was taller than me I had to look up at him, he seemed to be WAY taller compared to the last time I saw him. His lavender purple hair went down to his lower neck and he stared at me, chewing on his potato chips. "I came to visit (N/N)-chin since I had games in the area."

"Oh? You didn't get on the wrong stop this time?" I teased, smirking slightly.

He pouted. "It was one time, stop making me mad before I crush you (N/N)-chin."

Giggling, I looked into his violet eyes. "So what teams did you play? Were they strong?"

"Ehhh... I forgot, they were all weak and boring," he replied, chewing on his chips. "I've been waiting for you (N/N)-chin. I remembered that you lived here and wanted to visit."

"Did you tell your teammates?" I asked, smiling at his thoughtful gesture.

"No."

I groaned, facepalming myself before smiling at the purple giant. Walking up to him I gave him a hug to which he had to lean down for. Looking at him I noticed that he was wearing his Yosen jacket and pants. "Well then Atsushi, come on in." I opened my door and walked in, he followed behind me.

"This is the first time I've been to your place (N/N)-chin," Murasakibara said, sitting down on the black leather couch. He grabbed a few chips from his bag, throwing them into his mouth. "Do you have any snacks?"

I smirked. "Who do you think I am Atsushi, I have been preparing for this moment." I walked into the kitchen and when I came out, Murasakibara's jaw dropped, eyes sparkling. In my arms were limited edition snacks consisting of different types of chips to sweet candy. "Behold my true power!" He was in disbelief.

"(N/N)-chin give!" he shouted, lunging over to me. I shrieked, dodging him. We had a glare off, the wooden table separating us. We both narrowed our eyes, it was war.

"Come at me titan! Hurrah!"

"Give me the chips!"

"It's mine you manchild-!"

"HAH? Share!"

"Food is life, food is war! First come first serve!"

"My maiubo!"

"You will never get my snacks!"

"SWEETS ARE JUSTICE!"

"GAHHH!!"

"I'll crush you (N/N)-chin!"

"No-!"

"Tornado dunk!"

"ATSUSHI DON'T!"

We both sat on the couch, chewing on our snacks as we watched a horror movie in silence. I sweatdropped on how after he chased me around and caught me for my snacks, we decided to watch a movie, dismissing the running around that had just occurred. Murasakibara laid beside me, legs stretching out on the couch as he inhaled my limited edition maiubo with a happy expression. I sighed, smiling at his childlike behavior.

"Neh, (N/N)-chin," the purple haired male started, making me hum in response. I stuffed more popcorn into my mouth. "Are you and Aka-chin still fighting?"