The Restricted Section

I didn't see Severus much over the weekend - we passed each other occasionally in the corridors, or in the Great Hall at meals, but we hadn't been alone together once since what had happened in the dungeons. Although it has only been two days, I was back to craving his touch. By the time Monday came and I was back in the classroom helping students, I had returned to fantasizing.

Except, now, I didn't have to hide it. Now that I knew that Severus reciprocated my sexual attraction towards him, I didn't care if he read my mind - in fact, I quite enjoyed seeing his reactions to the dirty scenarios I imagined when he was trying to teach.

As I sat there, watching him shout at Ron Weasley for falling asleep in class, I focused on Severus and tried as hard as I could to get his attention with my thoughts.

I miss your touch, Severus...

No reaction. He turned around and flipped open a Potions book, barking out an order to his class.

I miss feeling your fingers touch me, I want them inside of me again...

This elicited a slight response from Snape. He glanced up from his book and narrowed his eyes, only pausing for a moment before returning to it.

More than your fingers, though, I want to feel your di-

He slammed the book shut, and I noticed that the bulge in his pants had become noticeably prominent. I smirked. It was fun to tease Severus, especially when he couldn't do anything about it.

"Class is dismissed early today," he said through gritted teeth. "Your essays are due tomorrow, do not be late."

I glanced at my watch and realized that I was supposed to have a tutoring session with Draco in the library in a few minutes. As the students began to file out of the class, I slipped of my seat and walked out with them, glancing back right before I left the classroom to see Severus, glaring at me with his arms crossed and his thin lips pursed.

I arrived in the library soon after, and to my surprise, my brother was already there and waiting for me. I slid into the seat across from him, and smacked him playfully on the top of his head with my book. "Hey."

He glanced up from the pen he was twirling in his fingers and rolled his eyes. "Hi."

"Not very polite," I said, raising an eyebrow in mock annoyance. "I am your tutor, after all."

"Yeah, yeah, okay. I didn't ask for this, you know," said Draco. "Fucking Snape had the brilliant idea to have my sister tutor me about a subject that I don't even care about."

"First of all, you don't care about anything," I said, crossing my arms. "And second of all, weren't you kissing Snape's ass like a month ago?"

"I still think he's the best teacher at Hogwarts, I just think it's fucking stupid that he thinks I need a tutor." Draco leaned back in his chair and looked away.

"I do too," I replied. "You don't need a tutor, you're actually smart. If you tried, you would get better marks."

I could tell by his silence that Draco knew I was right, but he would never admit it. My brother had always been incredibly stubborn, a trait that he likely developed from my father.

I reached across the desk and poked his arm with my finger. "Hey, I'll make a deal with you, since I really don't want to do this either. You don't have to get tutored by me if you start making an effort to do better in class. If your grades start improving, I will leave you be. However, if they stay as low as they are, I'll have to tutor you."

Draco crossed his arms, and sighed. "Fine."

"And if Snape asks anything about it, just act like I'm tutoring you."

"Fine."

"Then I guess we have a deal," I said, smiling. I stuck out my hand, but Draco just glared at it and stood up to leave.

"Okay, then," I muttered, glaring at him as he sauntered out of the library. At least I tried to be nice.

I picked my book back up and placed it in my bag, slinging it over my shoulder and standing up to leave. As I glanced around the library that I had spent hours studying in, a bookshelf that I had never recalled seeing before caught my eye. It was in a corner that I could've sworn was empty for all my years at Hogwarts - yet, now, there was a long, tall, bookshelf that was lined with books from top to bottom.

I walked over to it and read the plaque that was nailed to the side. 18+ Section, it read. There must be a spell on this section that keeps people under 18 from seeing it, I thought. I stepped into the isle and began to browse the large selection of literature in front of me.

I dragged my fingers across the spines of the books, feeling absolutely shocked that I had never known about this section of the library. I stopped my hand on one book as the title caught my attention: Fifty Kinky Sex Positions For Wizards.

Oh, this was great.

Snickering, I pulled the book out and began to flip through the pages, which were filled with graphic illustrations and descriptions of various sex positions, many of which included a wand or some kind of magic.

"18+ section?"

A sudden voice directly behind me startled me so bad that I yelped and dropped the book. I didn't even need to turn around to know who was behind me, as I had recognized his deep, baritone voice instantly.  

"Hello, sir," I said, cringing, as I turned around to find myself face to face with Snape, who looked quite amused that he had discovered me in the 18+ section. "What are you doing here?"

The corners of his lips began to curl up into a teasing smile as he bent down and picked up the book that I had dropped. "I might ask you the same thing, little one," he said, raising his eyebrows slightly as he flipped through the contents of the book. "My my, what do we have here? Getting new ideas for the next time we're in the dungeons?"

I blushed and snatched the book quickly out of his hands. "I was just... looking. Anyway, don't you have class to teach right now?"

Snape's expression suddenly fell flat, and he crossed his arms. "Speaking of which - why did you think it was at all acceptable for you to try to distract me while I was teaching?"

"Oh, come on, you liked it," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Liked it?" Snape sneered, narrowing his eyes at me. "It was distracting, unprofessional and immature."

"That's not what the hard-on in your pants said," I muttered, turning to put the book back where it belonged.

"Do not test my patience, Lyra," Severus said sternly. His tone was icy-cold, and my stomach did a somersault. I tried not to let him know that he was intimidating me, however, and managed to maintain enough composure to snap back at him.

"You don't control me," I scoffed, as I shoved the book back into the shelf.

"Is that so?" Severus took a step forward, staring at me intensely with his penetrating gaze. We were now so close that our bodies were nearly touching, and his powerful scent overwhelmed my senses. I swallowed and forced myself to maintain eye contact with him.

"Mhm. In fact, I'm not even your student anymore, so technically... I don't have to listen to you at all-"

Snape suddenly pressed a finger to my lips and leaned his head down so that the next words he said were whispered directly into my ear.

"Get on your knees."