Miracle (Jaden x Mads)

Not a request!!!!!(There coming I'm working on them should be out at least by Friday if not sooner!)

Jaden and Mads are married and have been for 3 years. They have been trying or 2 years but nothing has worked yet.

Mads pov:
I was currently talking to Addison and Nessa on the back deck near the pool watching Addison and Bryces daughter Rose(2) playing with Nessa and Josh's son Elijah(12months). I sighed maybe a bit to loud because the girls turned to me confused.
N-"What's wrong babes?" She asked as she bounced Eli on her leg.
M-"It's Jaden and I"
A-"Did he do something I mess him up if he did"
M-"No no as a couple were fine but we've been trying to convince for 2 years now and nothings working. Am I doing something wrong? Is something wrong with me?"
I said as the tears started pouring out.
N-"Oh no baby" she said hugging me.
A-"When Bryce and I started trying it took us three years and 6 miscarriages to finally have one full term pregnancy. The Whole time is wasn't easy. But you have to lean on him and know that nothing is wrong with either of you"
M-"Thanks adds I love you guys"
A&N-"love you too!!!"
Meanwhile inside with the boys:
B-"Hey J you good? You've been staring at the wall for 10 minutes"
J-"Uh yeah yeah I'm fine" I said shaking my head. I'm not fine I just got a text from my doctor saying I'm the reason Mads and I can't conceive. Pretty much what happened was I went to the doctor and told them that something was off down there. They did some tests and the doctor just emailed me saying that something was off and now there's only a 1% chance I can have kids. I felt a few tears slip down my face whipping them quickly so the boys wouldn't notice but they did.
Jh-"Jay are you ok? Why are you crying?"
J-"The doctor emailed me and said I only have a 1% chance of having a baby" I said sobbing. They both hugged me as I sobbed into them. Everyone knew that having kids was so important to me, I mean ever sense I was 3 I would pretend to take care of doll baby's and talk to my parents saying when I was a dad I would play with them and what not.
B-"Hey theses still  that 1% chance that you could. Don't give up"
Jh-"I was told I would never have kids and hey now I have a 12 month old."
J-"Mads is going to hate me" I said muffled through Bryces shoulder.
B-"Hey! Mads is not going to hate you!"
J-"Will you guys help me tell her"
Jh-"Bud I think that's something that you have to. We can call her in."
I nodded my head and sat back on the couch.
M-"Hey baby what's up the boys said you need me and that it was important"
I looked up at her and felt more tears slide down.
M-"Baby what's wrong" she said kneeling in between my legs holding my head wiping some tears off.
J-"The doctor emailed me and said I only have a 1%chance of me getting you pregnant. I'm so sorry you hate me"
I looked at her for a second as I chocked on sobs and saw a few tears leave her eyes. She looked at me and smiled before wiping some tears off.
M-"Baby I don't hate you. Listen doctors could be wrong and if there not we can still try or there's different options. We're going to have kids honey I promise"
J-"You won't leave me?"
M-"Never in a million years"
I kissed her lips and held her close and she wrapped her arms around my neck.
1 year later.........
Mads pov :
Ever sense that day Jaden and I haven't stopped trying. Nothing has worked yet. Right now he was fast asleep on our bed cuddling a pillow. I was sobbing looking down at the test. It said one word. A word that would change our lives forever. A word we haven't seen yet. Positive. I decided to not get Jadens hopes up yet so I snuck downstairs and drove to the doctors. It was 12 pm and thankfully they made a spot for me. I got called into the room and sat on the bed.
Doc-"Alright so what can we do for you today"
M-"Um my husband and I have been trying for a baby for the past 3 years but he has a 1% chance of getting me pregnant. This morning I realized I have been about 3 ish months late but my period is irregular. I took a test and it came positive but I just need to make sure it's real"
She nodded and began giving me an ultrasound.
Doc-"Alright if you look at the screen right there is your little baby."
M-"Omg" I said crying. When I heard the heartbeat I bawled.
Doc-"You are 3 months pregnant"
M-"Omg thank you!" She smiled before letting me go with the pictures. I got into the car and smiled and took my phone out. I FaceTimed Jaden and he immediately answered.
J-"Hey bab- hey hey hey why are you crying"
M-"I'll tell you later I was just wondering if you wanted anything from Chick-fil-A?"
J-"Yeah sure just the usual are you sure your ok?"
M-"Yes baby love you see you soon."
I got the food and headed home. I arrived but stayed at the driveway. I took out jadens box of food and got an ultrasound picture and set it inside. I put the box back in the bag and walked inside and saw Jaden on the couch playing with Juice.
J-"That's a good dog that's a good boy. Oh hi baby" he said rubbing juices stomach.
M-"Hey um here's your food" I said passing him the bag.
J-"Thanks mamas" he said kissing me before opening the bag taking out the box. He set it on the coffee table and opened the box immediately saw the picture. He was speechless. I was taking a video of him on my phone. He still wasn't talking, he put his head in his hands and I heard sobs coming from his lips.
M-"Babe?"
J-"Mamas there's a baby in you? I'm going to be a dad" he asked softly.
M-"Yeah bubba were going to have a baby!"
J-"Omg! How? when?"
M-"I took a test this morning and it said positive but I went to the doctor and checked and I'm 3 months!" He ran and picked me up spinning me around.

2 years later.....
Jadens pov:
I was feeding Brynn our 1 month old daughter her bottle while Mads was feeding our 2 year old son Jacob. I smiled as I watched the two interact. I burped Brynn and held her close before helping mads clean up. We decided to have a family movie night so we were laying on the couch cuddled together watching Home Alone.
Ja-"Daddy?"
J-"Yeah baby?"
Ja-"Do you love your family?"
J-"More than anything. I would die for any of you"
Ja-"Good. But don't die yet I still need you. I'll always need my mommy and daddy"
We smiled and hugged him kissing his cheek before cuddling and watching the movie together. From what once was a 1% chance turned into my dream no I wouldn't change it for the world.