"Hurry up. Time waits for nobody!" She yells and a second later I hear her retreating foot steps.

..
...
........

I walk down the stairs dressed in my mid thigh plaid skirt, white crop top and cute sandals. Ruby greets me at the bottom making a smile grow on my lips.

Such a good girl

"Good morning " I greet grabbing an apple and plopping down on one of the stools as Ruby stands beside at the stove Leo begging for food
"Get ready were going outing" Alexis says.

I watch as Leo tries flipping a pancake but it lands on the slightly messy stove. He shrugs throwing it on the ground for Ruby and turning over some bacon strips. I quickly rush towards her when she reaches for it grabbing the pancake of the floor and throwing it into the trash. She growls slightly at me going back to her previous position. I take a bite out of the apple glaring at Leo which he returns with a smile and I go back to my seat.

"You're trying to kill my dog aren't you?"
"Me? No! Never. I'm practically her father."

"Where?" I ask  turning back to Alexis
" The mall. It's Rosie's birthday I don't want to get in trouble for looking to raggedy whore as Tia Will say'¡Qué llevas puesto, niño! Dios Con el camino Te vistes, me pregunto cómo no te han secuestrado o mejor aún, violado. Caminando como una putita te crié mejor ' " Leo gasp dropping the spatula onto the floor, grabbing Ruby's attention. She lick it before walking away with it in her mouth.

I can't believe I raised the dog.

   "She really said that?" He walks over to where the utensils are being hung and grabbing a new spatula.
  "What does it mean?"I ask only getting the word puta. They ignore me going back to business. We thank Leo as he serves us our breakfast. My mouth waters at the sight before me. I shove some bacon in my mouth

  "We have to go is getting late." Alexis says gulping down the rest of her banana smoothie. I look at the time which just says 9:50.
  "The shops aren't going to fly away. No rush. The mall didn't close till 7." I shrug throwing a piece of bacon at Ruby who's practically begging at my feet. You'll think we don't feed her.

"Exactly" she grabs our purses and drags me out the front door and into her yellow Lambo.

.....................................

Five hours.
Fourteen shops.
Over twenty bags.

My feet are sore as hell. The guards behind us look like they haven't done anything ,hardly breaking a sweat. I couldn't find the perfect dress but that doesn't stop me from buying things. Rosie's party is meant to be fancy occasion. Fairy tale themed to be exact.

  "I taught we were only buying a dress?" I ask stoping a little to catch my breath. Alexis shrugs walking away like it's nothing in her death heels.
"I saw some pretty dresses and my instincts tell me I'll see more. OMG look at that. It's so pretty" she yells pointing at a boutique, as her grey eyes lightens up. I roll my eyes turning to look at what she's pointing at. I freeze staring at the most beautiful dress I've seen today. It's being showcased at the window of a fancy looking boutique. A beautiful  blue dress. It's perfect for the occasion.

   I ignore the pain in my legs and run towards the store paying no attention to Alexis and the gaurd calling my name. I stop infront of the entrance to the store taking a deep breath and walking in ,the others following behind me.

The inside of the boutique looks beautiful. Peach colored walls with silver lining, rack and racks of dresses and tuxedos in different sizes, beautiful lanterns and painting on each wall and lastly the grand chandelier in the middle brings it all together. I smile looking around awe struck by it's beauty.