"Wait, Lucifer? Scared? Of you?" I looked over at her quickly to see her nodding.

"I guess. Anyway I called out 'oh Luci, I'm home' and just charged him. The wrath I felt was indescribable... It was like it was fueling me and I felt such a murderous rage. I heard Desi calling for me to stop or he'll kill me if I didn't," I tensed when she said that, "but I didn't- couldn't stop. Then Desi yelled out 'everybody stop right now!' And against my will, I did but I never tore my gaze from Lucifer. I wanted nothing more than to rip his wings from his back." I looked over at Caroline again and caught the cloudy look in her eyes. "I guess Desi wanted us to see something that she was and then the season changed from summer to Autumn." Caroline shook her head before continuing, "Desi started giving orders and had Gabe take me back but before he did... Desi made a deal with him. A deal for him to send her back and leave her alone. She made sure he didn't her soul or anything and then the deal was sealed and he brought her back here."

I looked at Caroline after she finished talking. In some ways, she reminded me of myself, I wasn't sure why but she did. Now I wasn't sure if Iwanted them to go back to where they originally came from.

~Lucifers POV~

I cant believe i just made a deal with a human, and deal that had nothing in return. This is definitely going to make the problem worse. I guess the deal wasn't so bad, asking for permission to take her back to my private oasis...or anywhere at that couldn't be too bad.

"Are you sure about that Luci?" Ugh not Gabriel, not right now.

"Gabriel go." i said slightly turning my head so that i could see him through my peripherals

"Sorry bro but you just made a deal that is going to make your job much harder. You want Desi alone with you, you need her permission. You want your vessel and you need Sam's permission."

"Actually Gabriel, if you were listening i only need her permission to take her away. She never said i can't show up and talk to her, she never said i cant be in her dreams. I still have open access much like Sam." Speaking of Sam, i can see he was holding Desi, extraordinarily close. It seems my vessel is just as fond of her as i am, i could definitely use that to my advantage.

~Desi's POV~

I could feel Sam holding onto me tightly, any time he looked down at me his brows were furrowed, and concern was permanently marked on his face. "Sam stop with the face please, I'm not dying i promise. I'm just tired, really,really tired." I said softly. His face softened a little i could tell he was trying to relax, but he tightened his grip.

We arrived at a motel and i heard Dean, maybe Caroline. Possibly both of them get out of the car to see if they could get us a room. "Hey you're going to be ok, nothing is going to happen to you" I heard Sam say gently, I could feel his palm rest on my cheek, it was cold compared to me. I still felt pretty warm still.

I looked up at him, and tried to sit myself up a little. "Sam i know I'm ok, like i said I'm just tired. Lucifer didn't do anything, i used up a lot of energy controlling three people at once." A few moments later we heard a tap on the window. Sam looked to see that it was dean "Alright I'm going to get out first then ill come around and pick you up ok." I nodded my head as i watched Sam close the door behind him, my response was quite late but I'm sure he understood. Next thing i know I'm being lifted up out of the Impala. I looked down at the little car, damn Sammy is tall i thought to myself.

It felt like i was being rocked while he carried me to the room. Sam's steps were so steady, they were fluid like the ocean on a calm breezy day. I was trying not to fall asleep, he might get worried. Soon enough i was on a decently soft bed, i could still feel the rusty springs but it wasn't as bad as it could be. Sam curled up next to me and ran his fingers through my hair, just like i did his a few hours ago. "Sam i can lay on a bed safely, and with my sister." I told him