𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣

You never realized how much you'd missed holding your daughter.

Since there was a giant hole in the window in your room, the three of you had to stay somewhere else. Thankfully, Shouto was rich. And they had another house up in a woodland area. It was one of the safe houses he has, and he was kind enough to let you stay in one until things were sorted out.

Right now you were trying to rock Kayoko to sleep. She was definitely tired due to spending the day with the boys. Katsuki was sitting on the bed putting on socks before looking at you. He got up and walked behind you, wrapping his arms around you and putting his head on the opposite shoulder Kayoko was on. You look down at him, giving a small smile before mouthing to him "Is she asleep?"

He looked back a bit and sure enough, Kayoko was out. He gave you a nod and you took her into the room that was connected to yours. Yeah, this place was weird. But it has a crib so you were alright with it. After Kayoko was down and stayed asleep, you turned on the night light and left. You and Katsuki shared a look before you let out a groan and flopped face-first onto the large bed. Katsuki gave a small laugh before sitting next to you.

"You okay hun?" Katsuki sighed as you shook your head and grabbed the pillow under you. "Yeah, I get that. Shit's been stressful as fuck." He ran a hand through his hair, thinking about the events of today. You felt one of his hands grab your shoulder and start to lightly massage it, and you slightly moved your hair to look at him.

The small smile he gave felt genuine, but also sad. You sat up and gave a small stretch before looking at your husband. Though he didn't want to talk about the elephant in the room, it needed to be addressed. "What are we gonna do? Jinmon thinks it'll be safer for us to leave Japan for a while, but where would we go?"

That was not a question you had an answer for yet. Everyone you knew was here. Even though you didn't want to leave, you wanted what was safe for your family. Family... That's when it hit you. "What if... I called my sister? Asked if we could stay with her for a bit?" Katsuki didn't know what you were gonna say, but it definitely wasn't that.

"Your sister... The one that lives in Mexico." You gave a nod and Katsuki just looked at you. "I don't know..." "We'll be safe across the country. Plus, I haven't seen any of them since I was six. It'd be nice to see them again." You lightly hugged your knees and looked at the covers before you felt hands grab your face and made you look up. "Fuck it. Let's go to Mexico."

° ° ° ° °

It took a week for you and your sister to set everything up. Shouto was nice enough to let you guys take his private jet. It was a day-long flight, and thankfully Kayoko wasn't too fussy. You'd made sure to give her a bunch of toys to play with so she was occupied and happy.

Right now she was napping, and you felt like doing the same thing right about now. Your head was resting on Katsuki's shoulder as he looked out of the window. His hand held yours as he looked out of the window. The plane was overland now, and he figured you would be landing soon. Which was good, because Katsuki wasn't that big a fan of flights anyway.

You dozed off, but only for about twenty minutes. The pilot said you'd be landing soon, so you two started cleaning up and getting everything ready to go. Good thing Kayoko was still asleep because the landing was always hard for babies. Once the plane was on the ground all the bags were collected, along with Kayoko, and you got off.

"The Bakugou's?" A small woman with long violet hair approached you. "Hi, my name is Aiya. Mr. Todoroki sent me to drive you to your destination." Jeez, he was too nice sometimes. You gave her your sisters' address and you all got into the car.

The drive wasn't that long, and you felt like you could throw up from the nervousness. Katsuki held your hand as you stared out the window. Kayoko was awake but barely hanging on. The jet lag must have been getting to her. You couldn't blame her though, because you felt tired yourself.