"We made a deal."

Start from the beginning

"She was caught hiding in a cargo hold of a freighter before it set sail down the Mississippi." Sophie replied, buying into the manipulation.

"And who, pray tell, of Marcel's valued inner circle manages his business at the docks?" Klaus asked, though he already knew.

"Katie's boyfriend," Sophie stated, sighing. "Thierry."

Kai looked between the three, a malicious grin spread across his face. His plan had just began.

----------

The original vampire had left his siblings to do their part of the plan while he started his own. And that is why he was waiting at the entrance of the cemetery that belong to the witches.

"Finally, you took your sweet ass time." Kai stated upon seeing the person he needed.

Octavia Solomon, a french quarter witch, her family was a long time friend of Kai's. During the time he was out of his coffin, he had made acquaintance with a witch called Augustus Solomon.

"Well, I wasn't exactly looking forward to meeting the man who seems to want me to die at the hands of Marcel." The blonde girl replied, smiling sarcastically and rolled her eyes at the original. "Follow me."

Kai obeyed, seeing as if he didn't she wouldn't do what he wants. The two walked down the busy street, blending in with the tourists who wandered around. Kai continuously checking over his shoulder in case one of his siblings were around or a vampire saw Octavia with him following her.

As they turned the corner down a quieter street, the blonde witch decided to speak. "Have you found a way for me to do this spell for you and still live? Or are you coming to tell me that I no longer need to." She asked, looking over at Kai with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes," Kai replied, rolling his eyes. "I said I'd find a way and luckily for us, my siblings are trying to find Elijah which involves using a couple of your fellow witches." He explained as they made their way into an old looking apartment, which Kai recognised to be the apartment building all of the Solomon witches have lived in.

Octavia looked over at Kai, interested in what his siblings were doing but quickly shook away the thought and unlocked the door to an apartment which contained all her family grimoires and ingredients. "So, what is the plan?"

"Tonight, I need you to stay here until I know Rebekah and Klaus's plan has started and then I'll come here." Kai began explaining, making his way into the apartment once Octavia invited him in and sat on the couch. "A witch my brother is using will being doing a strong enough spell to block Sabrina the teenage witch from sensing you. Therefore we should be able to get it all done without any trouble." Kai paused, thinking about if it went wrong and they got caught. "And if, if-" He stated, emphasising 'if'. "it goes wrong, then I'll get you out of town till I'm able to find Davina and put a stop to the search for you."

"Okay, makes sense. Seems easy enough." The witch nodded, "What was the spell you need me doing again?"

"I need you," The vampire stated, pointing at Octavia. "to help me contact my dead mother."

----------

The party had began and the Mikaelsons were dressed up in elegant party wear. Kai followed behind his siblings, his dirty blonde hair gelled back and newly cut. He wore a white suit blazer with a black shirt and trouser. A plain black tie finishing it all off. In his opinion, he looked the nicest but that could just be his ego talking.