🄰 🄲🅄🄿 🄾🄵 🄲🄾🄵🄵🄴🄴

Ch 1 : A Cup Of Coffee

ⓂⓄⒸⒽⒶ

Kageyama grumbled to himself. Stupid Hinata nearly whammed a ball into Yamaguchi's face.

Why didn't he understand! He needs to stop closing his eyes!

The boy sighed and kicked a rock.

"Excuse me!"

He blinked and turned around. Warm hazel eyes and a soft smile welcomed him.

"You look...cold. Frustrated even. I'm a barista at Crystalline Clove."

The teen gestured to the face he just walked out of.

"Would you like a drink? We're giving out samples for hot cocoa but you seem chilled!" He chuckled softly.

Kageyama stared blankly.

All he could think about was how the person in front of him had sparkling hazel orbs and fluffy greyish blue hair.

The teen gave a confused smiled "Uh...I'm Mitsuhide Itsuki. " The male spoke, putting out a hand.

Kageyama continued to blank out in response.

Mitsuhide's smile slowly pulled into a worried frown and he tapped Kageyama's shoulder.

Kageyama slowly registered what happened and screamed, jumping back.

Mitsuhide did the same and nearly fell to the floor. His knees wobbled and he laughed "I'm so sorry, pfft-! Haha!"

Mitsuhide continued to laugh and Kageyama could feel his gave burst red.

"It's f-fine..." Kageyama mumbled and looked away.

Mitsuhide breathed in and chucked "Well, would you like to try our hot cocoa?"

Kageyama nodded and followed after Mitsuhide.

As they walked, which was actually a very short distance, Mitsuhide talked to him about very small things.

He nodded a few times to show he was listening.

They entered the cafe and walked to a empty table.

Mitsuhide waved to a few people with a smile and tapped the table "You can sit here. Just wave to one of us and we'll come over."

Kageyama awkardly grunted and sat down. He slid off his bag and looked around the cafe as a menu slid in front of him.

Mitsuhide and him locked eyes for a few seconds but Kageyama looked away when the other smiled.

"What would you like?"

"Ah, can I get Daphna Lilac?"

"With or without milk?"

"With please."

Mitsuhide grinned and slid the card over "Thank you for your purchase."

The person laughed and waved at him "Don't worry about it, Mitsuhide-san." Mitsuhide chuckled and waved.

Kageyama's eyes slid through the menu but paused when a cup was placed in front of him.