Chapter 1: The Gods Decision

"Brother, those ten demigods were most helpful in the war, their reward should be to experience what it's like to live a normal life," said Poseidon to his brother Zeus. "Poseidon's right. As much as I hate his son for dating my daughter they should go out into the world," said Athena. "which ten children are we talking about again," asked Zeus stupidly. "Peter Johnston," said Dionysus "Percy Jackson," said Poseidon "Annabelle Chang," "Annabeth Chase," said Athena "Jasper Grape," "Jason Grace," said Zeus "Poppy McDonald,," "Piper McLean," said Aphrodite "Fred Zac," "Frank Zhang," said Ares "Hannah Lemang," "Hazel Levesque," said Hades "Calypso and Lenny Vern," "Leo Valdez," said Hephaestus through gritted teeth. "Nichola don't know his name," "OKAY YOU CAN GET ONE OF MY CHILDREN'S NAME WRONG BUT YOU WILL NOT GET TWO OF THEIR NAMES WRONG!!!!," shouted Hades angrily. "and Ronnie also don't know her name," "Reyna Avila Ramírez Arellano," said Bellona, The roman goddess of war. "No wonder I didn't know her last name," Dionysus muttered under his breath. "All in favour of sending these demigods to high school," said Zeus. Everyone raised their hand. "So it is decided. We shall build their penthouse on the 328th floor of this apartment building,". Zeus held up a photo of the apartment building they would be building the penthouse on. "Aphrodite will be in charge of their clothing and designing Pipers room. If your child has a living mortal parent you will be designing your child's room with them and if they don't have a living mortal parent you will be designing their room on your own,". Zeus explained. He then went on to explaining that they were to visit their child and explain it to them further after Chiron would give them a brief insight on what they would be doing.

Hi thank u so much for reading this book I really appreciate it. I will try to update it as soon as I can.