Her husband were too immersed in her rare calmness beauty , to even bother to tell her to get in the small warm hut.

"But if it's  a boy..." her gaze casted down on her own tummy , about to stroke it when she felt a sharp pain at her gut.

"Eri!" Her husband was quick to react , arms developing her fragile body as she stumbled to the back.

Everything was soon embraced with cold red , as the thick liquids flowed down from her lips.Though this was actually pretty normal for her , her husband still took a big deal of it.

"Keiji," she laughed, wiping the blood all over her mouth , spitting the remaining out to the snowy ground while her husband growled in response.

"If its a boy , i'll call him Akao," she giggled , stopping when she sees Oyakata peeking behind the fence.

"Oh , Kagaya Oyakata-kun," she motioned him to come from a far.

But before his perpective sight come closer to the young female , the sight darkened into a crumbling dark madness.

And when his sight got cleared , all he could see is two laying bodiless heads by the one white pure snow-

"Oyakata-sama..!"

Oyakata opened his eyes widely , locking eyes with plain ceiling.His hair strands were patched to his nape and face , moving as he panted and gained more consciousness.

The single motion of movements at the corner of his eyes caught his attention , soon turning his head sideways as his heartbeats slowed down.

"...amane," he muttered , sending an assuring faint smile.

Amane replied his smile kindly as she twisted the wet towel in her grip , replacing the one on his forehead on his futon.

His son and daughter sat around him with worried faces , oblivious by their father even though they put up a careless facial features.

"I'm fine , i just had the dream," oyakata muttered , cue to Amane taking the hint immediately.

"Ahh , today was the day , right?" She mumbled.Kuina their youngest daughter , raised a hand.

"Oh , we're celebrating Akao-san's birthday today?" She gleamed in pleasure , it's been a long time since she met Akao.A month , probably.

Oyakata chuckled.His lightened orbs glanced to his youngest daughter , even though he can't really see his daughter.

"Morelike..a dinner.You know she can't handle a celebration,"

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Happy Birthday , Akao-san,"  Kanao offered a box tied with blue ribbon , almost shoving it to the older girl.

Akao raised an eyebrow as she received the present.

Why does she look embrassed? She did nothing wrong.

Akao looked down on the present.It's like she expected more present.Instead , she never really cared about her birthday.Since the fact that she knew about how she's a stray baby , she knew that she doesn't have any right to ask for any gifts , party , or anything.

•The Secret of The Ice Pillar• ||《KnY x Kuudere OC ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें