• that's sus •

Ria playing Among Us with Day6 Jae, Got7 Mark & BamBam and other Jae's friends
November 2020

Korean English

P.S. I don't really play among us so I don't really know the like stations there.

----

"Guys I have another friend that's going to join." Jae told his friends and the two Got7 members. "Uhm, hello?" Ria said as she join both the game and the discord call. "Oh my god! Ria!" BamBam excitedly said, "How'd you get Ria to play with us?" He asked Jae.

"I mean, she asked me if she can join us with that cute almost crying emoji." Jae said making Ria embarrass. "Hey! You could have leave the emoji out." She told Jae whinning make the other players swoon over her cuteness.

"Wait, aren't you busy? Mark said as he remember Ria ranting to him over text about how packed her schedule is. "Yes, but I am kinda given a day off." Ria said. "Uhm as they should? Since you've been working the whole year without any breaks." Jodi told her.

"Yeah." Ria said giggling, "Oh my god! She is the only girl member of NCT right?" Sykkuno said, "Uhm yes, I am." Ria answered making them laugh. "Joey isn't she the one you kept fanboying over?" Sykkuno shamelessly said. "Joey! She's a minor!" Mark told his brother, "No I am not!" Ria complained.

"Yeah right, you JUST turned 20 last October." Mark sarcastically said and also emphasizing the 'just' making the other shock except, Jae and BamBam, "Wait are you for real?" Tina asked, "She was born in 2000?" Tina asked again.

"I did not know!" Joey told Mark, "I suddenly feel so freaking old." Jae said, "I'm sorry that you were born in 1992. I guess?" Ria said almost mumbling through her mic but the mic was still able to pick it up making the others laugh hard.

"You see, this is what I meant when I say Chan and Ria is different. Because Chan respects me and Ria.. I don't know." Jae said making Ria laugh hard. "Chan is ACTUALLY scared of you?" Ria said, "For real." BamBam said backing her up.

----

"Okay so, who reported the body?" Tina asked, "I reported it." Ria said, "Okay so you're the imposter." Jade quickly said, "Wait what?" Ria asked confusedly as she really just reported the dead body.

"I was checking the vitals and the moment Bobby's vitals stopped it was immediately reported." Jade said, "I'm noot." She said whining with her cute voice. "I literally just saw it. But I bumped into Jae first, before seeing the body." Ria said defending herself.

"Wow, what a snitch." Jae said laughing because he thought he was muted. "YOU SEE??" Ria said shouting, "Keep your voice down." Taeil knock on the girl's door. "Mianhe, oppa." She said.

"Who's that?" Sykkuno asked, "Her member, right?" Mark said. "Yup, Taeil oppa." Ria said, "I told you guys, It wasn't me." Ria said diverting the topic, then after a while Ria voted. "Who did you vote, Ria?" Joey asked.

"I voted Jae." Ria told Joey, then all of them voted. "Guys, come on. If I die, we lose." Jae tried to gain their trust. "Mark's kinda sus quiet." Sykkuno said. "Yeah, man." BamBam said. But they all voted for Jae.

Then it showed in their screens that Jae is not the imposter, and it showed that Mark and Ria is the imposters. "Woah!" Jae said, making Mark and Ria laugh hard. "You guys told me Ria can't lie!" Jodi said.

"I really can't, I wasn't the one who killed Bobby." Ria said, "It was me who killed Bobby." Mark said laughing. "I really can't believe Ria fooled us and got me ejected." Jae said also laughing.

"Alright, that's it. I'm not trusting this kid." Joey said, "Are you sure~?" Ria teased as she knew Joey is whipped for her. "Oh my god!" Jade said as Ria teased Joey, "You're making Joey shy." Mark said tryna gang up on Joey, making them all laugh hard.

Ria's POV

I am laughing with Mark oppa of Got7 because he is also teasing his brother when I heard a knock on the door and it slowly opened, "Princess, they need in the studios." Jaehyun said, "Right now?" Ria asked making sure, then Jaehyun nodded.

"Ae?" Ria asked not saying the whole group name since Jae and all the other players are streaming and the fans might hear it. "Yes." Jaehyun answered and left the girl. "Uhm, guys I need to go now." She told the other player.

They told her their goodbyes and Bobby decided to tease Joey, "Joey, aren't you gonna say bye to your bias?" Bobby said, "Bye, Ria." Joey shyly said making them all laugh.