Kiss Goodnight

They walked back to Fairy Hills hand in hand, Levy's yellow dress fluttering in the chilly breeze that passed by. She shivered, rubbing her arms with her hands.

     "Are you cold, shrimp?"

    "Yeah, I can't believe I didn't think to bring a jacket." she said.

   "Well here," he said, removing his black tuxedo and draping it over Levy.

  "Thanks Gajeel, but you don't have to.."

     "Well I don't mind, and it's more romantic this way." he put his arm over her and brought her in close.

      "You know about romantic." Levy raised her eyebrow.

    "Please, shrimp, I've aced this whole night when it comes to romantics."

      "This is true." she laughed.

   They walked on, coming closer to closer to Levy and the girls' house in Fairy Hills, but Levy didn't want it to end.

       "Can you believe Mira and Freed made us do that? Mira is crazy obsessed with setting people up together." she huffed.

       " Oh, well incentives are incentives. I needed a reason to kiss you."

           She smiled at that. "You really planned on kissing me tonight?"

        "How could I resist, I mean look at you, you're beautiful."

      Her heart leapt, "That's so sweet, I guess you really are a romantic."

    "It's true," he said, "and tonight I learned that I should definitely kiss you more, your lips are soft."

     She laughed and nudged him a bit "I'll make a note of that."

    They strolled up the path to the house, and stopped right at the door.

"I guess I have to leave," she sighed, hugging her arms "but it was fun tonight."

   He grinned "Well I can't leave you with nothing to look forward to now that this is over."

        She smiled , "then join me at the cherry blossom tree tomorrow, one o' clock, on the dot."

     He chuckled, "On the dot? "
     "Yep, punctuality is everything."

  "Okay bookworm I'll see you there, but I'm bringin' lunch." he said.

    "Great, now what reason do I need to make for you to kiss me this time?"

     "Just stand there and look the way you do." he grinned, pulling her in close and drawing her lips into his, kissing them once again.

Levy's heart skipped a beat and she felt her eyelids drop and she just relaxed and fell into the moment.

She couldn't describe the feeling but she didn't want it to end.

     After a few moments though, they split apart and she found herself looking into his crimson eyes, saying the only words her mouth allowed her to muster, "I love you."

     " I love you, too," he smiled "Levy."

   "Hey, you used my name."

   "Don't get used to it shorty."he said.

       "Well, goodnight Gajeel."

        "See you tomorrow." She stepped in through the doorway, and waved at him through the window as he left .

     The lights were on in the house, though she has been tired, after her and Gajeel kissed she felt wide awake, and decided to stay longer, so she got home later than the other girls.

      She found them all in the living room, even Lucy, Mirajane, and Lisanna, who didn't live there, giggling and talking  about that  night.

They all squealed as soon as she stepped into the room.

        "Did you guys have fun!"

           "Yeah it was great."

    "Oh my gosh, that kiss was so cute!" Mirajane said.

        "Is he a good kisser?"

           "Yes, and apparently he think I'm good,too. He said, and I quote " I learned that I should definitely kiss you more, your lips are soft." all the girls squealed.

Levy sat down, as the oncoming wave of questions crashed upon her.

         "Are you going to go out again?" Lucy asked.

       "Yeah, tomorrow."

"Oh my gosh you're wearing his jacket!" Lisanna said.

       She turned her head to look at the jacket that was draped over her shoulders.

"Oh no I forgot to give it back!"

      "That's so cute, you know Natsu have Lucy his scarf to wear." Wendy said.

         "Really?" Levy said "that's adorable. I saw you guys kissing through the window, you guys really weren't holding back." Lucy's face blushed.

      "So Juvia, Erza, you guys really got it on,too didn't you?" The two girls reddened, and all the girls laughed.