forty fifth chapter

NEW POST FROM GREGHEFF28

98 likes

gregheff28: thanks nerd u owe me ur life

photo creds giselleaoki, i think u took this a month ago now?

6 comments

giselleaoki: losers

quinnofurheart: greg is the cooler heffley

zarabanes: greg is the cooler heffley

magicalrowley: greg's always been the coolest

benthegreat: i don't appreciate this rodrick slander

guptachirag: ur the nerd greg

_____________________________

after the hectic events of the heffley house party, it was safe to say the two brothers had become inseparable. both of them being each other's accomplice in crime. it was hard to keep pushing the lie that the downstairs bathroom door had no lock, but rodrick was sure he had greg on his side this time to help him out.

in fact, he'd never really bonded with his little brother in this way before. it made him see the twerp in a much better light and rodrick had come to the conclusion that greg was pretty cool. i mean, rodrick liked to think he had every part in making his brother seem cool, there was no other reasonable explanation for it, he thought to himself.

"shit can we get this?" greg asked, picking out an ice cream flavor.

the boys needed an escape from manny and their invasive parents, the only thing they could think of was getting into the loaded diper van and looking for the nearest supermarket for some ice cream. their home felt like a fun house with all the bickering and unpredictable conversations between their parents.

"cookie dough?" rodrick questioned, "okay sure, i like that." he agreed, motioning for greg to add it into their trolley.

it was filled with absolute junk. cheetos. gummy bears. energy drinks. you name it.

their mom bucks allowance enabled them to afford a lot of junk food to eat and the boys did not complain.

"hell yeah!" greg exclaimed, excitedly pushing the trolley down the frozen section aisle.

"dude calm down," rodrick snickered.

but greg was stubborn and kept pushing faster with a wide sinister look on his face. "you calm down i got this---" he let out, before instantly halting when another trolley was inching closer to his at the same speed. "woah!" he exclaimed, as he sighed in relief at stopping his trolley at the right time.

"good job twerp," rodrick murmured, flicking the back of greg's head.

"i'm sorry!" a familiar voice apologized, capturing the two brothers' attention. "oh hey," giselle aoki greeted, her tone sounding much more relaxed once she realized it was the heffley's.

"gi--" rodrick started off until a stern voice interrupted him.

"--giselle, i told you to slow down!" mrs. aoki grumbled, coming from behind her daughter with a frustrated look on her face. "what are you a child? hindi ka kasi nakikinig!" her mother scolded as giselle felt her cheeks begin to turn red. (you don't listen!)

it was embarrassing enough she was getting scolded in front of the guy she liked. "i'm sorry mama, it was an accident."

"be careful next time and listen to me." she sighed, "come on let's go to the dairy aisle. dali." her mother said, walking away in an instant as if she were in a hurry. (dali, hurry up)

giselle sighed in relief that her mother was finally out of sight, as she turned back to the two brothers who were trying their best to contain their laughters.

"okay okay, laugh all you want." giselle rolled her eyes playfully.

"you just got scolded big time," greg laughed, pointing at the girl mockingly. "you big baby."

"aww poor gigi," rodrick teased, earning the finger from giselle.

"okay shut up now both of you!" she retorted, shaking her head as she tried to hide her smile " i wouldn't have gotten scolded if greg here didn't block the way."

greg stuck his tongue at her in reply, "yeah but you got scolded and i didn't! hah! loser!"

and just as giselle was about to shoot back her mother's voice cut through, "giselle! come on!"

she sighed, squinting her eyes at the brothers. "i'll get you back next time, heffleys! i know your dirty little secret!" she chuckled, referring to the forbidden party as she pushed the trolley away to the dairy aisle.

greg laughed as he nudged rodrick, "your girlfriend's onto us."

"shut up, she's not my girlfriend."

___________________________________________

"hey you know that girl i sent that note to?" greg spoke up, as he munched onto some cheetos.

rodrick turned to his brother, motioning for him to continue as he took a sip of his drink. "holly hills?"

"she..she thinks i'm fregley," greg said, hesitantly.

rodrick let out a laugh, as he patted his brother on the shoulder. "ooouf that's thatss..uh.. look don't take it hard."

"but how?"

"look a lot of girls act like they're not into you, but they really are." rodrick pointed. "trust me they are."

greg grinned, "what like you and giselle?"

rodrick laughed, shaking his head. "okay maybe..for some girls its hard to tell."

"or are you just afraid to know because you're scared that maybe she isn't into you." greg teased.

"listen just shut up and eat your cheetos." rodrick retorted as he flipped him off and flicked the back of his head again

greg laughed trying to avoid rodrick's hits. "okay.. okay.. i'm sorry!" he giggled, "but i mean, if you're going to give me advice on holly. you should consider this and just ask giselle out. she's cool and i like having her around."

rodrick grinned trying to act as if his brother's words didn't mean anything, when deep down he had been considering that for the longest time.

1 NEW MESSAGE
i'll get you back for laughing heffley! - giselle

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
GUYS I WAS WATCHING 'A TEACHER'
AND IN THE LATEST EPISODE... THE ONE AND ONLY DEVON BOSTICK SHOWED UP
LIKE WHAT!!
i was like rodrick wyd here???
which is funny cuz nick robinson who plays ben is the main character and devon's character plays his college roommate.

rodrick and ben in a different reality 💀
anyway, sorry for that weird intermission!
my exams are done now thank god
and the holidays are hereeeee!
updates will be coming in and i'm so excitedddd

hope you guys are all well!
tell me more about yourselves?
my name is kimberly :)
what's yours?