Chapter 1:Hogwarts

Okay,so I realized that I needed to re do my first chapter here and that I need to re introduce the characters better so here's my first chapter AGAIN.By the way the book's POV only is 3rd person's and Chloe's POV at times.It's only maybe a couple times where it may be Draco's or somebody else's POV!!!!!
-
She waved goodbye to her mother as she stared out the window.Chloe Elizabeth Aurora Graywood was finally starting her first year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

The stories she was told about Hogwarts on how it was one of the most amazing and beautiful magical schools ever.Every story she was told about Hogwarts seemed like it was a school that provided happiness and joy.

As she was speeding down the little cramped compartment hallway she stumbled upon this compartment with a red headed boy with freckles and a black haired boy with glasses and green eyes.

"May I sit here please?" She asked.Inside her body she felt excitement because she was finally making friends her age.

The red headed boy with freckles then said "Sure!! I don't mind sit next to Harry because I don't want you stealing my food".

She nodded and sat next to the boy.He was a bit quiet,but that's what she liked about him.He seemed shy and quiet.

"What's your name?" The red headed boy said with excitement.

"Chloe Graywood actually.What are your guys names?"

"MERLINS BEARD!!!" He jumped in his seat up and down like he had ants in his pants.

"IS YOUR DAD THE GRYFFINDOR KEEPER WHO LITERALLY IS THE BEST KEEPER OF THE CENTURY I HAVE A TRADING CARD OF HIM AT HOME OH MY GOD!!!"

"Umm I guess? I don't really know much about what house my dad is to be honest,but it sounds like him".She looked at the boy a bit weird she wasn't normally asked about her dad to be honest.

"Sorry,allow me to say my name.My name is Ron.Ron Weasley by the way!"

The black haired boy with glasses just sat back in his seat looking out the window.Chloe was a bit curious about him.And how quiet he was.

"Sorry what is your name."

"Oh um sorry my name is Harry,Harry Potter.It's nice to meet you".

"Oh I feel like I've heard your name before don't you have a lightning scar or something on your fore head?"

Harry then lifted his hair up and said "Yeah I do.Also my parents were killed by Voldemort when I was a kid".

Chloe hit him softly. "Your not supposed to say his name just call him you know who Harry."

"Oh yeah sorry I'm still getting used to saying that".Harry said apologizing.She doesn't really blame him either she said it once on accident and everyone gasped with fear.

Ron was about to say something,when a girl with frizzy brown hair and buck teeth was standing outside the compartment "Has anyone seen a toad? Neville's lost one".

"We haven't seen a toad,but I hope you find it".Harry said

The girl with frizzy hair was about to go when she became curious about the wand in the red headed boys hand. "Are you trying to do magic,let me see".

"Um alright then".Ron said awkwardly he was a bit weird out by the fact that someone was asking him to do magic.

Rom cleared his throat and then said "Sunshine,daises,butter mellow,Turn this stupid,fat rat yellow".He waved his wand.Nothing happened.