📍New York

Liked by nikeike and 26,785 others

officialdior  how she only 21 & she a savage ❤️
jacket : @shaunstyles_
pants : @fashionnovacurve

View all 345 comments
diorbabies4l_  it's my fav birthday dpwh 😍
alexanderparker 😍

"What we finna do." I asked once we got our complimentary cup of hot tea.

"First we're making these hot toddy's." She said taking out a small bottle of Patron pouring some in both of our cups.

"We gonna be drunk early in the morning I see how this day gonna go." I said taking a sip.

"At least you know. Now, put this on for me please." She said with an innocent smile handing me a blindfold.

"Seriously?" I mumbled taking it reluctantly.

"Yes ma'am, please don't fall on this damn snow." She said once I tied it on and held on to her.

We didn't walk far before I heard a door opening making me jump.

"Bitch if I fall you coming down with me." I said hearing Dime chuckle.

"Girl hush, just a couple more steps.... now take it off." She said once positioning me somewhere.

"Surprise!" My mouth hung open seeing Jahir and other people but I was focused on him.

"Come here baby." He said opening his arms. I could feel the tears starting to form once I held onto him.

"How?" I asked after lifting my head of his shoulders but still holding onto one another.

"This was the plan the whole time. I paid for the trip and had Dime act like it was a girls trip with just y'all." He told me.

"Pooh I really was sad as shit." I said.

"She really was, I could tell she was trying to enjoy herself but she was looking like a sad ass puppy." Dime said making the other people in the room laughing.

"Hey y'all." I waved at Izaiah, Terrance, Niqo, Rob, and some of the girls I'm cool with from Illusion. They greeted me back before I put my attention back on Jahir.

"I'm so happy to see you but you really played with my emotions like you did this surprise shit too good." I told him.

"I know but I really didn't mean to miss the club that shit wasn't apart of the plan so I'm sorry for that. Then you was taking that shit so well so I really felt bad but it made the surprise better." He said.