𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 16, 2020 |

a/n: not y'all hyping my seccs scene up😩😭

I woke up to the smell of bacon and smiled.

It reminded me of when my mom used to cook for me and Ty'Lell in the mornings.

I looked down under the cover to see I had nothing on and the other side of the bed was empty.

"Ouu chile. That was some devil dick." I mumbled reminiscing about last night.

"Morning mamas." Sekani smiled walking in with a plate of food.

He was shirtless and had on on basketball shorts😩.

"You cooked?" I asked kind of shocked.

"Yea. Here taste it." He handed me the plate and I gladly took it.

" He handed me the plate and I gladly took it

mane this shit look so fucking sexy.

I grabbed the fork and bit into the french toast instantly falling in love.

"Boy did you put yo dick in this? This shit mad good." I moaned at the tastes I was receiving.

"Hell nah." He laughed.

"You put crack in it?"

"Mimi no damn." He chuckled getting back in bed with me.

He started speaking some more but I wasn't listening not one bit. This food had my attention.

"BAE!" He snapped his fingers in my face.

"What?! Almost made me choke on my eggs." I groaned.

"I said I found some info about yo dad."

"And that is?.."

"He's most definitely alive. And he looks like he wants to talk to you and Ty'Lell." He explained.

"So he's not trying to kill me?" I asked confused.

"I'm not sure but I had one of my workers contact him and he said that he wants to talk to you and your brother."

"I wonder what for." I mumbled.

"I'll get some more info later. But get ready cause I'm taking you out." He pecked my forehead before leaving the room.

I put the plate on the table beside the bed before preparing myself to get up.

After I pushed the cover off of me, I put my feet on the floor and as soon as I tried to stand, I fell.