Extra #5: Thanksgiving Special

A/N: I just finished this like 15 minutes ago so I didn't get to edit it so please to hesitate to tell me if I made any mistakes. I'm so sorry I published this pretty late. Also, tis takes place after "The Lightning Thief" so Percy is 12. Happy Thanksgiving! Or if you don't celebrate it, have an amazing day and may the force be with you!

Sally's POV:

         I've got to say, the last few weeks have been... interesting.

         First, my vacation gets ruined by the Minotaur! I needed that vacation! Do you know how hard it is to take care of two reckless, impulsive kids? If you do, then you feel my pain. If you don't, you're lucky. It can be a nightmare. Bruce has been helping me lately but before that I was doing it all sola. I was alone. So I'm pretty mad at the Minotaur that not only ruined my vacation, but also kiDNAPPED ME!

        Second, we find out that Tony is a demigod. I mean, my best friend is a demigod! Now there's two of them! What am I supposed to do now?!??

          Third, Percy goes build a giant metal dragon and goes on a super-dangerous-life-threatening quest!

          Fourth, Poseidon gets the brilliant idea of claiming Percy in front of the enTIRE FREAKING CAMP! WITHOUT MY CONSENT! I mean, I knew it had to happen eventually but, not so soon! I mean, he's my son too! I should have a say in deciding when Percy should get claimed!

         Whew, sorry for ranting. I just needed to vent out a bit. I mean, as I said, taking care of two kids isn't easy, you know? Anyways, you guys came here because you wanted a story; so I'm going to give you one.

         After the whole "oh-my-gods-I-got-kidnapped-so-Percy-got-claimed-and-went-on-a-quest-just-to-save-me-but-he-also-saved-the-world-because-his-dad-and-his-brother-couldn't-just-chill-out" incident, I was looking forward to relaxation.

          But, Thanksgiving is around the corner, which means Christmas is around the corner, which means that chaos is around the corner. But thankfully, Gabe is finally gone so it will probably be less chaotic. Now normally, Thanksgiving is just Percy and I. And Tony comes by every other year; because he wants to spend time with the Avengers too. But this year, I have something different in mind. I whip out my phone and start texting Tony.

Sally
Hey, are u still coming over for Turkey day this year?

Nerd
That depends
Am I invited?

Sally
I can literally SEE you smirking all the way over here
If you keep doing that you're not invited

Nerd
So I AM invited?

Sally
...

Nerd
YES!
*does happy dance*

Sally
How did you graduate from kindergarten again?

Nerd
HEY!
You're talking to someone who graduated MIT at 17
AND has a PhD

Sally
I graduated at 17 too!
AND my son graduated at 12!

Nerd
...

Sally
Who's laughing now, Nerd?

Nerd
I hate you

Sally
I love you too!
:D

Ners
I'm still invited right?