Team Up?

Team Up? 

Originally Titled: 

The Greatest Team to Almost Never be Assembled 

By DGuy313 

You've all heard of the World's Greatest Heroes known as The Genetic Anomaly, Fallout Girl, The Bloody Princess, The Magician, Time Ryder, and Avenger. 

If you haven't then I have no idea where you've been! 

Anyways, people tend to think that these amazing heroes found themselves and formed an unstoppable team in which no amount of Evil stood up to. Well I hate to inform those "people" that they are completely and utterly wrong! 

This whole thing started in a slightly distant future, but thanks to me and many others that future has ceased to exist and now only remains the tale of these heroes that were formed from absolutely nothing. 

You see I went back in time to correct what would have been a horrible and over controlling future with my niece and nephew; Scarlet and Carson, Together we found five other young men and women who could help us rewrite time as we knew it. 

The First of those Young Heroes: A young man by the name of Drake Dillard or Drake the Magnificent, who had his very own show in the Motor City near the snowy boarder of Michigan and Canada. Drake preformed perplexing stunt after stunt while being paid cheap wages for showing the world his families most sacred of magic, I even had the chance to see Drake kill a copy of himself that very night. While no one seemed to notice or care, Drake had even made his copy continue his act while he escaped around the back of the theater. 

"Neat trick!" I told him as he ran into me on his way out to his car, 

"Glad someone thinks so" he said impolitely, brushing off his spotless pea coat and stepping around me to get to his Chrysler 300C. 

"You know if you wanted to do some real magic, you could try saving the world!" I yelled out to him as he opened his door then stopped. 

"Who are you? Really man!" he said looking back, it's too bad I had my own tricks, before he knew it I was already in the passenger seat of his car. 

"Go to this address and find out!" I said, handing him a card with my name and the coordinates to my headquarters. 

"What the hell? There's no address!" Drake yelled after me as I left his car and vanished with my cloud of electrons. 'There Coordinates!' I yelled before I totally disappeared before his eyes. 

The Second: A teenage girl named Vallary Farow, the daughter of the famous American superhero; The Farow King, the one that retired to his castle in the Rocky Mountains. As a desperate girl trying to escape her boring and sheltered life, she didn't even to look at the Brochure that I printed out for her during a Dinner party; held specially for me. Instead her parents were the ones to breeze through the pamphlet, asking various questions on how this would help their daughter grow to become a great hero such as her father. 

"Who cares daddy!?! I can Finally get off this mountain top!" Vallary said to her father causing him to rub his hand across his eyes at his daughter's rebellious-teen-comment. 

"Princess! You can't just go Join any club wherever!" her father roared as any father would. 

"Oh Charles!" the Queen called across the long table, of their giant dinning room. "we must let her have some fun!" she told him playfully, hiding some rebellious story they shared. 

"I assure you, your highness that she will be very well taken care of, during her summer at our facilities!" I told him and he smiled falsely knowing that he would miss his daughter greatly.