𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 8

Author's POV

Taehyung walked to and fro in front of his father's clinic, biting her nails every time he heard something serious about you from his father's mouth.

By the time your condition was stable, it was because of the tumor that you were vomiting, you were familiar with such conditions, so you swallowed all the bitter medicine along with your hope to survive. Getting the same advice from the doctor, you nodded at him as a farewell. And your weak steps made their way out of the room, where Taehyung stood concerned waiting for you.

"Are you alright" you chuckled looking at his doe eyes, "yah, tell me honestly, you know I was scared to death." His voice trembled with the sentence and the long-hidden tears collected at the rim of his eyes, giving your heart a gentle flutter. You cupped his cheeks, rubbing his tears before they ran down his cheeks. "You are the first one to cry for me," your lips left dry words, and the salty tears filled your eyes too. This time he chuckled and in a tug, he hugged your body, caressing your back, his chin resting on your shoulder, it took you a while to feel him.

He was warm, yet cool at the same time. His touch was soothing and hurting together, your feelings tangled but your body reacted contradictorily, you wrapped your hands around his waist and your eyes closed. You allowed your tears to flow down, so did he. You both let out your feeling simply hugging each other, with no words, you both understood that you both will support each other.

"Taehyung, fuc*ing take me back to my home" you shouted at him, but he stood firm with his cold expressions and hands folded to his chest, he was radiating his old bully aura, that enraged you more. "No" we denied simply with no emotions, "Taehyung-" we pushed you back into his bed gently when you tried to get up. "WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU NEED CARE IN THIS SITUATION, YOU CAN'T MANAGE IT ALL ALONE, YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU, IF I WAS NOT THERE YOU MIGHT BE DEAD BY NOW IN THAT ROOM-" he finally lost his control over his words, and the harsh words erupted as fumes wetting your eyes.

You didn't expect this from him, you didn't want to feel helpless in front of him, "I DON'T CARE ABOUT MYSELF, AND IT'S MY LIFE AND IT'S MY DECISION, YOU CAN'T FORCE ME KIM TAEHYUNG-" before you can complete, once again you were in his embrace. "Please stay with me" this time his voice held guilt with concern, but it was all hidden from you.

"I am not helpless, Taehyung I will manage" you pushed him with your strength, before stepping out of his room.