53. last day blonde.

fiona monez-

"god i swore I was gonna shit myself every second i was with him!" i yell the second i get inside the house and harry runs up to me, wraps his arms around my waist and spins me around while everyone else seems to have some sort of sigh of relief moment. i look around see everyone
with drinks and cigarettes in their hands. open chip bags on the table and cake.

"what happened to your nose?" zayn says coming up to me and handing me a cigarette and a beer.

"uh i had to trip and fall which resulted in a nose bleed" i say and he laughs before harry takes me away to the hallways with the two locked doors.

"I'm proud of you..you know that right" harry says as he's standing in front of me and my back is against the wall.

"im proud of you too...i know i haven't known you for a long time; less than a year but I'm proud of everything you've accomplished...everything" i whisper and he smiles before he but she's his nose tip with mine and he kisses my lips sorry and gently "it's my last day blonde...I'm dying it back later today so...last chance to have sex before I go back to brunette" i say smiling before he laughs and opens the library and closes it shut.

"here?" he says and i nod before he comes and picks me up. i wrap my legs around him as he leads my back into a bookshelf and i hear a couple books move.

"please not in front of the children harry" i joke referring to the books before he laughs and starts to support me by having his hands on my ass and higher thighs. he starts to kiss my lips are go lower. my hands were on his hair as his hands were roaming up and down my spine and thighs. he was kissing my neck when i was holding on to his shoulder placing soft kisses on his neck and shoulders through the shirt material.

"shouldn't we do this...in your room?" i ask him through kisses and i feel him smile.

"wherever you want" he says before kissing me again on my neck and starting to go down. he starts to bring my shirt more and more up as i feel him harden against me.

we break contact for a second while he takes my shirt off before our lips collide again. this time more aggressively and more passionately. one of my hands were cupping his sweet soft face while the other one was holding him for support to make sure I didn't actually fall.

i didn't even get a chance to actually hold onto him for support he took me off the wall and starts to carry me up the stairs that lead to his bedroom.

his hands underneath me holding me while I had my head rested on his shoulder while i clung onto him with my half bare chest.

i close my eyes and cling even more into him before i hear him grunt and push something open before we enter his actual bedroom.

he closes the door before he gently lays me back down on the bed while he's towering over me. both his hands on the side of my head holding him up.

i whimpered quietly as he started to run his finger down my stomach and started to undo my jeans. he started to place soft kisses on the side of my neck and i moaned in his ear as soon as he did.

he started to go down from my neck and more and more until he was at my stomach he stopped.

"fiona...i need to ask you something" he says stopping and sitting up.

"oh uhm...okay" i say sitting up and covering myself with the bed sheets he has.

"are you pregnant?" he says bluntly and getting straight to the point.

"uh...no? why would you?" i say confused as too why he would be asking me that.

"but are you sure?" he says and i nod.