Prologue

10 years ago...

Heavy breathing, his head was spinning, his blood gushing out of his chest. He was already thirsty and hungry. He was attacked and now he's losing a lot of blood. He heard footsteps carefully approaching him. The crisp leaves which has gathered on the ground from the old big tree behind him, sounded like a crispy biscuit crushed as the person stepped on it.

"Hey, are you okay? You're bleeding," an unfamiliar voice of a girl appeared from the shadows of the forest, slowly and carefully getting nearer.

He sneered at her, he growled at her as an instinct of all animals. But he cannot move to attack her as he was barely enduring the pain of the wound inflicted to him. The young, small girl, just about his age, has reached him. The innocent face of the girl popped up infront of him and with her worried eyes, she cupped the handsome boy's face.

"Vampire, what happened?" she spoke softly.

"I- I was attacked... by a wolf..." he answered briefly. His eyes were getting blurred as his vision sees red all around him.

"You need blood, or you'll die. Drink from me," the girl unexpectedly offered. The blue moon above them shone so brightly that it revealed each others faces behind the tricky shadows of the woods. She was enchantingly beautiful, with pale white skin and soft red lips, her short boy-cut hair emphasizes her smooth long neck. The little vampire boy's instinct to suck the blood out of her was awaken. His head was throbbing with the urge to drink from the girl's neck as he can see the healthy veins from it.

"C'mon, drink! Or you'll die sooner or later," the concerned human girl said, leaning her body closer to the boy, stretching the neck line of her pink sweater.

The boy looked at the girl with hungry eyes as he held her shoulders, his pale face turning paler and paler by the minute. Once again he growled, before he revealed his sharp fangs and dug it in on the girl's tempting neck.

He sucked, he drank and savored the girl's sweet blood. He held her body tighter as he continued sucking on her neck, filling himself with her blood. He didn't want to stop, his mind tells him to drain the girl, but his conscience says otherwise. His ripped-off chest instantaneously began healing, his pallid skin grew pinkish as he completely restored himself.

He pulled his fangs out and looked at the beautiful girl in his arms with bright eyes, unfortunately, the girl has passed out from the loss of blood.

"Thank you very much for saving my life, my princess," he whispered onto the girl's ear before he carried her on his back.

Just a new-born vampire saved by a gentle, considerate human girl. Two different people met in one fateful circumstance.

~ omo! This is my first time to write something like this. This'll be hard to write but then again I loved the story of Orange Marmalade, that's why I'll do this. Hoping for your support!