Kishibe notice us and smiled, he walked toward us then analyzed me for some seconds then held out his hand.

"You must be Yukimura, right?" Said Kishibe.

"Mhm! You must be Kishibe." I shake his hand, but deep inside both of us were glaring at each other.

|Nobody pov|

"Why is he here? Wasn't [F/N] suppose to come alone?" Thought Kishibe.

"I wonder how Kishibe contacted [L/N], did she gave her number?" Thought Yukimura on his side.

"Kishibe what did you want to tell me?" Asked [F/N].

|Back to your pov|

And that's what happened, now...We are in a amusement park!

"Woah! There's some cotton candy, Let's get some!" You said excited.

"Sure! I'll pay!" Smile Yukimura.

"Nooo, I asked [F/N] to hangout first, I'll pay." Said Kishibe.

Then Yukimura and Kishibe glared at each other.

"Why don't I pay?" You suggested.

"No, no! We asked you to hangout so let us pay!" Said Yukimura refusing.

"I agree with him!" Nod Kishibe.

You sweatdrop, so while they both were arguing who was gonna pay you secretly walk up to the cotton candy shop(i don't know if it's called like that?) and brought a cotton candy and started to eat it waiting for Yukimura and Kishibe.

"That's why I should pay-" Yukimura stop talking and notice you eating a cotton candy.

"Hm?" Kishibe turn himself to you.

"Did you guy's finished arguing?" You asked.

"Sorry.." Apologized Yukimura but Kishibe find this funny and started to chuckle.

"Sorry, [F/N]. I promise I won't argue for the rest of the hangout." He smile at you.

"Me too!" Said Yukimura.

"Good! That's what I wanted to hear, now let's go do some ferris wheel or go visit an aquarium!" You said raising you left arm.

"Aye!" They both said.

You three went to a aquarium watching the fishes, there was a huge shark it was scary!

"What should we do now??" Ask Yukimura.

"How about a haunted house?" I suggested.

"Good idea!" Said Kishibe.

"Uh... Is it really a good idea..?" Ask Yukimura.

"What? are you scared?" Asked Kishibe.

"I'm not!!" Replied Yukimura.

"Hold my hand if you are scared okay?" You smiled at him.

"[L/N]..." He look at you then look away blushing a bit. "O-okay.." He mumbled.

We walked in the haunted house, at first you thought it wouldn't be scary at all... But...

"WAA!" You screamed and hide behind Yukimura and Kishibe.

"Are you sure you can handle this?" Asked Kishibe.

"Y-yeah ! I can do that it's not that scary.." You stuttered.

Yukimura sigh and held out his hand. "Here, you can hold my hand.." He blushed looking away to not make any eye contact.

"Thanks..." You said and hold his hand.

"Me too! You can hold mine!" Smiled Kishibe at you.

You nod and hold both of them hands.

"Woah.. They have warm hands.." You thought.

You three walked out of the haunted house, you spot a souvenir shop and asked the boy's to go there buy a souvenir, they both agreed and went to the shop.

|Souvenir shop|

"Hm... I wonder what can I give to Kishibe and Yukimura as a gift." You look around the shop trying to find the perfect gift for them.

Your eyes spot something cute! You take a look at it then nod.

"It's perfect." You mumbled and brought it, you then walk out of the shop waiting for Kishibe and Yukimura.

You also notice it was starting to get late.

"We're here!" Shouted Kishibe waving at you with Yukimura behind him.

You smile at them and walk up to them. "Today was sure fun!" You said happily.

"True, let's go find the exit the amusement park is soon closing." Said Yukimura.

"Let's go !" Said Kishibe.

|on front of your house|

"Thank you for walking me back home!" You thanked them.

"It's nothing! Let's hangout more often, it was fun today!" Smile Kishibe.

"I won't say no, I have nothing to do anyway." replied Yukimura.

"Oh, wait before you two go.. Here!" You said handing out two keychains.

One is a chibi wolf and the other one is a chibi lion, they both sparkle and accept happily your gift.

"I love it, thank you!" Said Kishibe and hug you.

"Not bad, I also love it." Smile Yukimura.

You let some space and invite Yukimura to join the hug, he comes and both of them are hugging you.

After this hug they both left, today was sure fun! Maybe I should also invite Kyousuke, Shindou, Tenma and the other's.

|Kishibe pov|

She's so cute.. She got me a gift, I'll forever treasure it.

|Yukimura pov|

...

It's.. Cute.. I'll keep it forever with me like a lucky charm.