Ch. 97 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON

Blake's outfit

Quick Author's Note:Can I just say, that I fan girled so fucking much when I found out Jackson and Ethan are together

Can I just say, that I fan girled so fucking much when I found out Jackson and Ethan are together.

Chapter Ninety-Seven
Werewolves of London

Blake paced back and forth with her arms crossed and a piss off look on her face while Malia walked up and sat next to Scott and comfortingly grabbed his hand as they waited for any news. Scott who was obviously listening in to the surgery finally sighed in relief and grabbed Malia's hand as Blake turned to him.

"Is she okay?" Blake asked and Scott looked at her and nodded, "She's okay." He said making her sigh in relief. As soon as a doctor came over to them to tell them that the surgery was over Blake and Scott instantly rushed over to the room. Scott slowly opened the door to see a slightly pale Melissa laying on the bed as a nurse did her IV.

"You have about a minute before the sedative kicks in." The Nurse said, walking up to Blake and Scott "And let her rest." She said and walked out when the nodded. "Hey, kids..." Melissa said weakly as they walked up to her, they smiled at her and Scott sighed softly. "We're gonna wait outside, okay?" He said and went to walk off but Melissa stopped him.

"No, wait. Scott, wait. Both of you." Melissa said and they glanced at each other before Scott grabbed both Melissa's hand and Blake's hand. "Listen to me- you didn't do this." Melissa said and Scott sighed softly, "But I'm responsible.You need to sleep." Scott said and Melissa shook her head weakly.

"I just need to... tell you..." Melissa tried to say but the sedative was kicking in, "It can wait." Blake said and Melissa shook her head again. "It can't wait."

"Mom-"

"Don't run...You fight..." Melissa said and they nodded as the sedative completely kicked in and Melissa fell asleep. They stood there for a moment before Scott bent down to kiss her on the forehead then went to leave but stopped when Blake didn't move. She just stood there, staring at Melissa as a tear fell down her face.

"Hey." Scott said softly as he squeezed her hand making her look at her, "Come on." He said and she took a deep breath and wiped away the tear before nodding. They took one more look at Melissa before walking out.

They instantly went to check on Agent McCall but stopped when they saw the room was empty. "Where's my dad?" Scott asked and Stilinski walked up to them, "Transferred to San Francisco Memorial. He's gonna be fine." He said and Scott nodded slightly.

"And what about Mason?" Blake asked and Stilinski nodded, "Already out of surgery." He said. "Lydia?" She asked worriedly and he reassuringly squeezed her shoulder, "She's all right, too. The bullet missed everything that matters, thank god. Guys, we got lucky." Stilinski said and Scott shook his head slightly.