O N E OF T H E M

They say when people hurt you, it's because they loathed you. However we hurt each other, because we love each other.
_______________

Third Person Pov:

"Are you?" Draco asked.

Eunice sat there, unable to move. It suddenly felt like the cold big room is hot and suffocating.

Draco narrowed his eyes at her, he took a step closer making her gulp. She couldn't possibly be a deatheater. He thought.

Every second pass by, Eunice felt like she needed to run, to hide, but she couldn't do anything, sweat trickle down her forehead and this time, she couldn't hide her nervous expression, with a quivering voice she replied. "That's ridiculous, Draco"

Draco's chest rose up and down, he doesn't know why he suddenly suspects her for a deatheater, maybe it's because she was way shock and surprise about his retaliation? He didn't know, but he grew suspicious. "Lift your sleeves up"
He ordered.

Eunice felt the eerie air hit her skin, sending goosebumps throughout her body. She's anxious, scared and afraid. What if he run away from me? It would break her heart into a million pieces and she couldn't afford for that to happen. "Draco you're being absurd"
She responded, trying to steady her wavering voice.

Draco yet took another step closer, and another, until he is standing in front of her. He looked down on her face and swore he saw something; fear, anxiety, nervousness, wary. It was a jumble of feelings, very visible in her green eyes. "Why can't you just lift your sleeves up?"

She remained silent, not knowing what to answer to his very simple yet dangerous question. Although it seems like he was really suspicious and sure that she's a deatheater. She will do everything for him not to see her dark mark, the things that disgusts her the most, the mark she's ashamed of, the mark that shows she's evil.

Draco gripped her wrist to see her reaction and just like he expected, she immediately yanked her wrist from his grip with strength, "Draco... " she huffed "You can't possibly think I'm a deatheater do you?"

He couldn't think anymore, he gulped down on his saliva, he was more than sure, he was right. "You are a deatheater" He said, his voice didn't tremble nor quiver, but instead full of empathy, sadness as if he just broke.

He shook his head, he couldn't believe it. The love of his life, is a deatheater. No matter how much she denies it, he can see through her. When did she become evil?

Without warning he took her arm, and she kept screaming no but he forcefully lifted her sleeve up and there it is, the dark mark. He took a step back, eyes widened at her while Eunice just cried again.

"How? You-" he was speechless, his world just scattered and his heart ached. He couldn't understand, why? How?

Frustrated, he went to his wardrobe and slammed his hands on it. "You never told me you were evil" He snarled. Then he looked at her, she was crying, she was broken even more.

Eunice shook her head, tears running down her face. "I'm not evil!" She screamed with all strength she had left, she is tired, from the deatheaters telling her she was just like them, powerful, to be scared of, evil, vile and without mercy.

Now her strength and her love is telling her she's evil.

"How many people have you tortured?" Draco asked, his eyes are fuming with anger and disappointment. She remained silent, breaking inside. "How many, Eunice?"