Chapter twenty-two

-next morning-

*y/n's pov*
I woke up with a massive headache. I look up to see jack sleeping next to me, with only his boxers and me with just my bra and underwear

oh no. please tell me I didn't. oh god. was I drink, did I drink. I don't remember

I get up to put on sweats, a tank top and my hair in a bun. I head downstairs and I see a few of the boys and some people from school passed out in the living room and some in the family room.

I head to the kitchen to get an aspirin and water because dam this headache was going to kill me. I head back upstairs and look into my moms room and she wasn't there. I checked the guest room and dam that was a bad idea. Some people did their business. wait aw gross!

wait maybe I did my business with jack in my room. geez I was curious. I head back to my room and close the door quietly.

"jack" I whisper "jack" I shake him now speaking at a normal tone "oh for god sakes jack wake the fuck up!" I kinda yell into his ear "holy fuck what!" he wakes up startled and I laugh. He looks down to see himself only on boxers and his eyes widen "we didn't" he trails off "I don't know" I say "aw fuck. it wasn't my intention if we did I mean we were both drunk and if we did-" I laugh and stop him "if we did its ok don't make a big deal about it and stop rambling" I say. I still liked jack. A lot and over these past months he's changed and I highly doubt we had sex because we would've been completely naked.

"ok" he looks down "I still like you jack." I blurted out and he smiles "I like yo- aw fuck this headache is going to kill me!" he says not finishing his sentence "I mean I guess I'll let that headache kill you because you don't like me" I say laughing "oh no! no! I do but dam my heads about to explode" he says laughing a bit.

"here take this" I hand him an aspirin and some water "thanks" he smiles taking it from my hand "well I'm going to lay down I don't know about you my head is killing me" I say laying down on the other side of my bed "me to" he says cuddling up next to me "jack" I say "mm" he says as he has his eyes shut "we didn't have sex, I know that because we weren't fully naked maybe we were about to and passed out" I say laughing and he laughs against my bare back his eyes still shut "yeah but that day will come" he says and falls asleep.

that left me thinking, maybe jack will be they guy I have my first time with, the guy I marry and maybe even the father of my children. let's just see what the future holds for us. I then fall asleep with jack.

*beep beep*

fuck turn that shit off! I woke up to see it was 2 in the afternoon. HOLY SHIT "jack" I shake him awake "what" he groans "it's already 2!" I say and he quickly gets up and puts on his pants and shirt. We head downstairs to see my mom and the guys and Bella in the living room cleaning. The house was cleaner then when I first woke up and mostly everyone was gone.

"Good morning sleepy heads" my mom says, jack and I gave her a smile. I sit next to Bella who's sitting next to Matthew and jack sits next to Johnson.

"so what happened last night" Bella whispers into my ear and then winks. I roll my eyes at her "nothing" I say "mmmh" she says "almost something but nothing" I whisper and laugh.

Later that night I got an idea "HEY" I yelled and they all look annoyed "sorry, but hey let's go swimming in my backyard" I suggest and they all agree. Bella and I head upstairs to change into bathing suits while they boys waited outside in the backyard.

"1 2 3 GO!" I yell as we have shoulder fights. I don't know how you call them but when they but you on there shoulders while in the pool and you try to knock the other team or whatnot. It was Matt and Bella vs. Jack and I.

I got out after a while and sat on one of those beach chair. Jack came out after a couple minutes "hey" he says, I was distracted by his abs "my eyes are up here and take a picture it lasts longer" he smirks and I snap into reality

"hm?" I was confused "oh! well duh I know that" I say and blush "can I ask you something" he says scratching the back of his head "sure what's up" I say "well, I was wondering" my heart was now pounding real fast "will you be my girl?" he laughs a little. Wow that laugh is just dam "jack..." I say "I mean if you aren't ready-" I cut him off by kissing him and then I pull apart, our foreheads touching "of course" I smile and he crashed his lips against mine.

-next day-
I woke up and checked my phone to see if I had any missed called or messages. Turns out I did from jack.

-messages-
Jack Gilinsky: hey babe lets hang out today?
Me: sure but after my whole therapy thing!
Jack Gilinsky: ok love!

I melted when he called me love. i got up and put on a pair of jeans and a sweater. I went into the restroom and put my hair into a ponytail and brushed my teeth. Lastly i applied a bit of mascara.

"so how are you doing?" Jennifer asks "I've been doing much better" I smile and she smiles back "that's amazing! You've done such an amazing progress. anything new?" she says writing into her book thing "um" She looks up "you can tell me" she assures me

"I'm back with jack" she looks up "and you're sure about this, I mean he was the one who got you here first am I correct?" she asks me and I nod.

"Yes he is but I like him and I've seen a change in him the past few months" I say "very well y/n. Just be careful and if you have any doubts don't hold back on asking him anything and as for talking to anyone I'm here" she smiles. She was so nice. I think one of the nicest.

jack and I went to go see a movie, then we went to out to eat. It was fun "thanks see you tomorrow maybe" I say and give him a kiss then I get off "yeah" he smiles. I get to my porch and wave goodbye to jack for the last time and then he leaves. I enter my house to see my mother with someone

"mom?" I ask as I walk into the living room. My mom jolts up "honey, so glad you're home" she smiles and gives me a hug "here I'd like to introduce you to Mr.Summers" my eyes widen "Bella's dad right?" I ask shaking his hand "that's right, you know her?" I smile "yup, closest friend of them all" I say "well if you excuse me I'm heading up to my room" I say and leave.

our family had left and I was ganna miss them, no I was ganna miss Chris. but I could always call him.

I get up to my room and shut the door. I get my phone and dial Bella

-phone call-
Me: Bella your dads at my house...with my mom!
Bella: what really omg! You don't think they're
Me: I'm not sure well isn't this awkward!
Bella: well let's just say they are and they get married we'd be sisters and I wouldn't mind haha!
Me: omg Bella! text me
Bella: ok!

edited

I meet Taylor today😭💖 01-26-15