Noises

Night after night George and Sapnap spent in Florida, Dream left the house at the same time like clockwork, going out with a new girl. His old habits hadn't seized since their arrival. The worst nights were the ones Dreams decided just to spite George, bringing a girl back home rather than staying out for the night. George would try and cover his ears with his pillow as he lay awake in the guest bedroom of Dreams home, staring at the ceiling.

The loud moans could be heard across the house, Sapnap didn't care, he blocked it out. But it affected George in different ways. The sounds of the girl made him angry. He almost felt jealous. Like it should be him moaning Dreams name not some random women he'd picked up that night. And Dream. The noises Dream made, made George feel euphoric. He couldn't help it. It was heavenly. But a strong guilt also came with it. He hated himself.

He was staying in Dream home as a guest after coming to make sure he was okay but instead he took advantage of Dreams sexual activities with poor girls and used them for his own personal gain.

Though Dream wasn't exactly considered to be a good host by either of the boys.
His activities of chasing girls every night were not those of a regular 21 year old. It wasn't meaningless one night stands after drunken parties. It was anger filled motives. Dream was trying to get back at George, for what he didn't know. He was also trying to get back at himself, convince his own subconscious that it was girls he liked. Not boys. Not George. Girls. And he didn't plan to stop until he was satisfied and sure that his brain was fully rewired and his mind was eased.

A/N: This chapter was more of a filler just to give a brief outline of the events in the story. The next chapter should be a little more lengthy and have a lot of progress for the story line. Let's just say George is fed up of his jealousy.