disclaimer

Hi everyone! First of all, I'm glad everyone's enjoying Losing Control, and I can't believe it's about to hit 500K reads. The amount of love and support this fic gets is amazing.
That being said, I need to address some things that have been bothering me in the comments:

1) YES, Spencer and Y/n have A LOT of sex in this fic. They are literally banging it out all the time. I'm so tired of seeing comments about Y/n and Spencer fucking all the time. A healthy sex drive in a relationship is NORMAL. So I'd very much appreciate it if people would stop commenting about it.
2) Y/n's has a history with body issues. Don't body-shame or think she's being weird.
3) I'm not gonna spoil anything, but Y/n goes through some trauma a little over halfway into this fic. Please understand that while it might not be super MAJOR, she did experience trauma, so she's going to act out. Everyone experiences trauma differently.
4) Please understand that I don't write whether or not Y/n shaves her pussy or her legs or her armpits. I wanted to keep that up to reader interpretation of what the reader wants. Body hair is NATURAL. And I'm tired of seeing comments in Chapter 19 that are like "man I hope it's not a bush down there" because so what if it is? Comments like those are insensitive to people who choose not to shave. It makes them feel weird, like it's not normal and they need to be ashamed of the fact that they don't shave. Body hair is normal. And Spencer's a grown ass man. He can handle a little hair.
5) I know some stuff happens early on that might not be very believable (like FBI/BAU stuff), but please remember this is literally FICTION. It's fictional. Don't overthink anything. I also started this fic when I was watching CM for the first time. So, yes, some of the shit Spencer does is out of character, and I'm sorry about that. Later on in the fic, I try to write him as in character as possible. I also think in following fics, I write Spencer as in character as possible. So, please, chill with the "This is so out of character for Spencer to do/say!" I GET IT. CHILL.
6) Drinking does not equal drunk. Just because Y/n takes a shot or two doesn't mean she's drunk. At MOST when she does stuff with Spencer, she's tipsy. I'm tired of people commenting on Chapter 3 saying Y/n is drunk. I never write that Y/n is drunk. I just write that Y/n is drinking. Everything I write in this fic is 100% consensual. Plus, y'all act like drunk sex doesn't exist. I'm 24, I've had drunk/tipsy sex with people that is 100% consensual and I do not regret it. Understand I'd never write anything non-consensual. Comments like that make me so angry.

Again, I love y'all, and I love that everyone is enjoying this fic. It was my first fic I ever wrote, so I'm glad people are liking it! 99% of the comments are fantastic and great, but the 1% really gets to be sometimes.
Thank you so much for reading :)
-Tris x