93.

3 months later. Beginning of March.

Her.

Time passed by blissfully. 

Our family is doing perfectly well and everyone is very excited about arrival of our triplets, who can make their appearance any time because I am 37 weeks pregnant.

At first we scared because from what we were told, multiples are usually born somewhere after 35 weeks, meaning they are still fairly immature; I am going on my 37th week, I feel great and our triplets are very well too. Doctor assured us that it's fine and we shouldn't take any measures now as all tests show that our 3 kids and I are doing spectacularly and rushing might cause problems in my case; she also advised us to pay visit to her 4 times a month to make regular analysis and to keep an eye on babies. 

The only thing that scares and worries me is that I have no choice, but to do C-section because I can't birth them naturally purely because my body won't take it and it can put babies and me in danger. I have never done C-section, all bambinos were born naturally without any inputs, and the procedures scares me very much. 

My sleep is great, I have no aches, swellings, throbbing, exhaustion whatsoever. No stretch marks, no lines, no pain. The baby bump is very big, though, but that's understandable since I am bearing 3 kids. My chest hasn't changed at all and I am satisfied with it. 

Adriano, Domenico, Mateo and Tini are obsessed with their siblings moving. They love baby bump evenings and our dogs seem to be into those too since they always watch my belly with great fascination. Leonardo and I feel like we are going through journey of pregnancy for the first time because our joy is unmeasurable and we learnt so many new things. 

The nursery is all set and prepared, as well as strollers and numerous other stuff. Hospital bag always on the go and is in visible place; it is actually big because we learnt from experience that it's better to have one, larger bag, then thousand small ones. 

Leonardo and I are free from work and duties for whole 4 months, which pleases us as one of us won't be able to look after all 3 kids at once for sure. We educated ourselves about triplets and how to look after them. 

As to what happened during those months, we celebrated boys' birthdays, so now all of them are 7. Leo and I marked our 7th wedding anniversary by going on romantic, wholesome trip to Madagascar and then on family, fun and adventurous trip with kids to Portugal for the weekend. We celebrated Christmas and New Year in the Alps with our huge family. Our family had holiday photoshoot in the begging of December and pregnancy one in February. 

In addition to that, bambinos started learning foreign languages which became their ultimate favourite thing to do. Martina wanted to start with French and boys wanted to begin with German. They wanted to learn languages with us and we agreed, looking forward to those fun and very easy activities. 

Today is the 4th of March, Saturday, 20:40 and boys and I are wrapping up our day together, during which we did lots of fun activities. Leo and Tini are at grandparents' place. 

I have comfy, grey dress and denim jacket, as well as white sneakers. Makeup is natural and elegant. My hair is in waves and loose. All jewellery is on me and perfume was sprayed on my neck and right wrist.