Ch. 11: More than a hug

Start from the beginning

"But you're right. I am pretty large."

"Oh, my God," I huffed, desperate to change the subject. Except, the subject was fine as fuck. It was just really weird to talk to him about it. With Gabby? Sure. But not Michael in person.

"That's what she said," he mumbled.

"Okay! Now it's established and we can move on from dicks to... Ducks! Yes. The fluffy, yellow ones that say 'quack'."

I mentally sobbed in self-inflicted humiliation.

"What about ducks?"

"They're cute!" I whined childishly.

"Cute cars, cute ducks. What else is cute?"

"Jake," I teased.

"So, me then?" he murmured.

"No, the teddy bear I'm hugging right now. He's really soft and nice."

"Soft..."

"Perfect for cuddling," I sighed happily, then snuggled into his giant tummy and pulled his arms around me. They were too short though, so they didn't make it all the way. But they reached far enough to make it easy to visualize it was the man I was talking to who was hugging me, and not just a teddy bear.

"And now I'm jealous of a teddy bear."

"You have no reason to be. Your hug was nicer," I stated truthfully, and I heard a self-satisfied hum at the other end.

"Really? Hm. Strange. I don't remember any hug," he teased. "I think I need another one to make sure I remember it better."

"Hey! That was the best hug ever! And you don't remember?"

I knew he did. I just took the bait because he wanted me to.

"Nope. And since I have a selective memory, you'll need to give me more than one to make sure I don't forget again."

Oh, I'll give you more than a hug, I thought to myself. Then I giggled because that made it sound like I had a lot of experience on that field, when in reality I was a complete amateur. The closest thing to almost having sex was with Big Daddy; a way too large pink dildo that glowed in the dark; a present from a smirking Gabby on my sweet sixteenth. And it wasn't even properly hard!

"It increases the pleasure that it's flexible," Gabby had explained, while I desperately tried to hide it from my mom, who was there when I unwrapped it. "And the glitter is quite fascinating since it glows in the dark."

Needless to say, I didn't talk to her for the entire following week. But...

...I kept it.

"I'll consider giving you two, then," I joked, but I think he already knew I'd probably hang around his neck like a koala if we ever met again. And as if Michael had read my thoughts, he asked exactly that question.

"Wanna visit me before I leave for Europe?"

"Why do you even ask?"

He chuckled nervously. Why was he nervous?

"I wish you could come this week, but I have so many things scheduled that I wouldn't have any time to see you."

"But I don't wanna steal your time," I said, feeling a bit bad about it. I knew how busy he was.

"You're not! I honestly need a break from all my duties anyway, and I really want to see you again. And not only for five minutes."

I smiled like I had a banana stuck sideways in my mouth.