My little adventure chapter 14

Chapter fourteen(14)

Mikaela's POV

When I woke up in the morning, i felt realaxed and over joyed because i had my baby brother back and he also said that Katie was in town and Justin who i personally dont care for either.

As  i was getting ready i dressed in my usual which was black skinny-skin tight jeans with a blood red blouse and black flats with sparkles. Then i did my hair down straight but a few waves here and there. Over all i loved the way I looked and being a vampire was pretty cool in my book.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in!!" I yelled

Then came in Ben looking really happy just like me.

"Hey sis! Well i was wondering if you wanted to pay our dear sweet Katie a visit today? Then maybe we might even get you a few werewolf snacks." He asked with a smile.

I just chuckled at the last part and replied with " Yeah of course i would love to see Katie!! OMG i cant wait! Can we leave now?! Yeah i am going to see my babaaayyy cousin!!" i screamed and ran over to Ben and hugged him tightly.

HE laughed this time and agreed and we both went down stairs to bring some of Ben's pack with us cause of what i hear Ben's pack and the pack Katie is in do not get along at all.

***AT THE PACK HOUSE WHERE KATIE IS STAYING***

When we got there to the edge of the forest i saw looking through the window Katie jumping on what looked like a boy. As i kept watching my little cousin having fun i guess i didnt realize the howls and the other wolves coming out from the house and the other side of the woods.

Katie's POV

Today Dylan and I where just playing around and having fun till he took the remote away from me. BIG mistake on his part, so me being me i jumped on his back on tackled him to the ground and restled him for it.

Me being much smaller than him gave me the advantage to sneek around him better and i finally got the remote and was sitting on his back when we heard the howl that ment we had company and it was not good.

So I wanted to see who was here and i jumped off Dylan and sprinted out of the house and ran out to the edge of the woods to see Ben,(who i was mad at for kidnapping me and hitting me and knocking me out) and another girl who looked very very fimiliar.

Well as soon as i got close enough to see the girl better i saw her pale skin and redish brown/black eyes. That only ment one thing to me..... vampire.

I was about 20 paces away and that was when i was tackled in a hug by the vampire screeming, "BABAAY KATE!!!"

That was when i figured this whole thing out. This vampire that was hugging me and i was hugging her back was none other than best friend and cousin Mikaela.

I heard growls behind us or rather above us.

OH NO THIS ISNT GOOD. I thougt to myself.

Then before i knew it Mikaela was off me and in a protective stance infront of me hissing and snarling and to be honest i am glad i didnt see her face cause i would have bet $10 i would have wet myself i was so scared.

That was when i made eye contact with Dylan.

He looked scared shitless and was worried for me and he was saddened to for some reason i didnt know of.