Attack of the Singing Drill

Start from the beginning

:OH NO, NOT YOU, SKYLANDER!::I WON'T LET YOU WIN THIS TIME!::MY DRILL'S STARTING UP, AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH!::NOW DIE IN MY MUSICAL CHIME!: The drill machine sang in a auto tuned voice

:I WON'T LET YOU WIN THIS TIME!:
:MY DRILL'S STARTING UP, AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH!:
:NOW DIE IN MY MUSICAL CHIME!: The drill machine sang in a auto tuned voice.

"Drill-X?!" Eruptor said in suprise.

Eraserhead asked "you to know each other?" As he prepares for combat.

"It's, complicated." Eruptor replied sheepishly. "But that's not important right now, we need to stop this oversized tincan!"

The Drow began their attack as Eraserhead and Eruptor made quick work of the foot soldiers, witches, and Chombies (but not without a few bite marks). Aizawa notice the wizard now confirmed to be Spellpunk by Eruptor was constantly healing the villains. He raced over to the Spellpunk and used his capture weapon, rapping the irritation up and knocked him unconscious with a quick punch.

The Goliaths were too difficult to deal with. More heroes made there way to the scene but couldn't get to them fast enough, exept one. A new hero by the name Death Arms. He beat his way through the the Drow and Chombies and made it to the Goliaths. He held one in a fist lock and looked to the other two.

"Go!" He yelled. "I'll keep them back! Stop the drill!"

Eraser and Eruptor obliged and ran to the drill machine. When they got there Drill-X looked unsurprised and started to sing again.

:WELL THAT WAS EXPECTED, SKYLANDER!:
:BUT DON'T GO AND THINK YOU'VE WON!:
:MY DRILL IS GOOD TO GO AND I WON'T SAY NO!:
:UNTIL MY VENGEANCE IS FINALLY DONE!:

Drill-X immediately slammed It's drill into the ground and started spinning it. As a result, rocks started flying in almost every direction. Eraserhead was able to dodge the attack with ease while Eruptor was literally shooting fireballs out of his stubs (hand?) to destroy the rocks and damage the drill. As Drill-X was about to pull his drill out of the ground to start singing again, plants start coming out of the hole Drill-X made and wrapped around the drill and pulled it back into the hole. Drill-X was too shocked to sing.

"What's going on?" Eraserhead ask in a confused tune. He begins to look around to see if any other heroes with a plant manipulation quirk was around only to see Izuku (from his safe distance) with his hands stretched out.

"Hey, Hey, what do ya know!" Eruptor said. "He's holding it down. Without that drill, he won't be able to function!"

Eraser understood and made his way to the drill's mechanisms. He began to tie himself to the drill with his capture weapon. After that he started to tamper with the drill's circuits. Drill-X began to get irritated and pulled is drill with all his might and attempting to shake Eraserhead off but to no avail.

After Aizawa successfully sabotaged the drill, he undid the knot on it and junped off. He signaled to Izuku to let go and got a nod in return. The vines let go and retreated back underground as Drill-X nearly falls over due to him still trying to pull It's drill out. As he was about to give them a musical earful the drill exploded from the inside.

:OH NO, NOT AGAIN, SKYLANDER!:
:I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED TWICE!:
:BUT KNOW THIS DEFEAT, WAS BECAUSE YOU'RE A CHEAT!:
:YOU DIDN'T EVEN ROLL THE DDIICCEE!!.....:

As Drill-X sang it's last verse it began to shut down and tumble over. The heroes got out of the way of the falling machine as it crashed onto the street. The defeated villains that wasn't Drill-X disappeared back into the Rift leaving behind small orbs on the ground. Drill-X himself however was still there and was quickly apprehended.

"Well that was eventful."Aizawa said in a tired manner.

"That was AWESOME!" Eruptor yelled in excitement then points at Death Arms. "Props to you new guy! We wouldn't have been able to get past those Galiath Drows without ya."

"Just doing the job I signed up for." He replied confidently.

Izuku and Elf came running towards them in excitement "did you see that?!" Izuku said with stars in his eyes and a five-thousand gigawatt smile.

"I sure did, kid!" Eruptor replied in a proud manner. "You're getting strong with the Life Element and you only been training for a few hours."

"So this is the kid the other heroes have been talking about, huh?" Death Arms ask. "Name's Death Arms, and I also saw what you did. Unfortunately you won't be mentioned in the official report due to your age and request of the police chef."

"Shouldn't be too much of a problem." Aizawa said in his social tune "He was nowhere near the actual fight so we can frame it as a hero with a plant quirk held down the drill."

"That won't change me having bragging rights over Spyro for fighting an actual villain on my first day back on Earth, haha!" Eruptor said

"And me being a proud teacher." Elf whispered.

Unknown to everyone, Drill-X wasn't the the only visitor. In a alleyway near ground zero of the fight stood a dragon with black scales with grey horns and wings. He oddly looked exactly like Spyro.

"So, Earth has a portal master again?" Said the dragon in a menacing yet cocky voice

"So, Earth has a portal master again?" Said the dragon in a menacing yet cocky voice. "No matter. Once I done with him, nothing will stand in the way of the Darkness' return. Mmmmahahahahaa..."

(And done with chapter six. Drill-X was a lot more fun to write then Spyro. I don't regret the decision to include him. Also if you are wondering if you've read the bio you should have (I'm on to you), this takes place after superchargers)