𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟕

Começar do início

I'm sorry I couldn't tell you that Yuji-kun is alive.. She thought and patted his back, "It's okay, Megumi.. It's okay to cry or get angry when someone close to you dies.. but don't get too caught up in those emotions." She muttered

He nodded and they stayed like that for a couple more minutes before taking a step away from each other, Megumi wiped his tears and looked away in embarrassment for acting like a child which made her laugh and ruffle his hair.

"Are you going back to school?" She asked with a gentle smile. "Yes.. how about you sensei?" He asked.

"I'll have to go somewhere else." she muttered

"Is it a mission again?"

"You could say that." She replied. "Maki and the others are waiting for you, right? You should head back first."

"Ah I almost forgot.. See you later, sensei." He waved his hand, a genuine smile formed on his mouth.

"Good luck on your training."

He nodded and Hinari watched him walk away. After he is no longer in her line of view, Hinari sighed furrowing her eyebrows. "Sorry, Megumi.. I have to lie.."

The click-clack of the heels echoed in the passages that led to a certain basement beneath one of the buildings

The click-clack of the heels echoed in the passages that led to a certain basement beneath one of the buildings. Hair swaying left and right gently as the fair-haired lady walks down the hall, she made her way down the stairs carefully and was greeted by the cheerful voice of a familiar teenager.

"Oh, Sensei!" Itadori greeted her as soon as he saw her walking down the stairs. "Hi, Yuji-kun." She waved back at him with a smile on her face.

"Sorry to make you lie to Megumi about Yuji." Gojo muttered and she shook her head, still smiling subtly albeit genuinely. "It's fine"

Gojo then clapped his hands once, "okay let's begin!"

"Okay!" Itadori said enthusiastically.

"First of all, you're ahead above the rest when it comes to close combat, Yuji. So what you need to learn right now is to control cursed energy as well as the bare minimum about Jujutsu knowledge. Hinari will help with your training too."

"Eheheh.." Itadori smiled like a kid receiving a puppy as their birthday gift and imaginary pink flowers appeared in the background. "What's the matter with you?" Gojo asked.

"Oh nothing, I was just thinking the best people to teach me are Gojo-sensei and Shirazaki-sensei, so I'm just happy." He grinned.