𝟥𝟫 | 𝖲𝖠𝖵𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖠𝖳𝖤

"WHAT?" Corinne answers the group FaceTime call after turning her camera off

"WHAT?" Corinne answers the group FaceTime call after turning her camera off. The only light source in the room was coming from the bathroom and that still illuminated her surrounds too much.

"You was sleep?" LJ asks. "Yeah, what y'all want?" She urges them to get to the point before she lost her need to sleep. "Girl, it's five-thirty. Why are you still sleep?" Damarion asks.

Demon was supposed to be taking her on a date. He planned the whole day out from where they would go to breakfast the small stuff they would do in between their big events like movies and skating. Regardless of the fact that they didn't do any of it, they spent the entire day together. Fucking like freshman who got the house alone for a hour.

No type of self-control, what so ever.

"What y'all want?" She asks, refocusing the conversation because one thing her family failed to do was not be in her business. "They said Demon out," Mariah says. "Yeah, and he with some girl at Streak48." Jaliyah continues.

"So if you wanna pull up, we can beat that nigga ass." Treale starts, holding up his black Timbs. "I'm good." She laughs. "Nah, cause he can't be doing you like that. You been curving all these niggas for him and this what he gone do?" Mariah asks.

"Y'all chill," Corinne says. "Ain't no chill," LJ tells her making her turn her camera on, tilting the phone to show the boy asleep next to her.

"You gotta beat India ass for lying," Jaliyah tells her. "Ion even know who that is." She tells them turning her camera back off. "Yo nigga do," Mariah informs her. "As a matter of fact. I'm finna send you the proof." LJ adds making Corinne sit up.

She clicks on the notification, looking at the pictures. "Now, I'on know if that's him or not but I think my lil shorty think it is." LJ starts while she analyzes the pictures. He made sure to keep his face out of them, using the flash in the mirror pictures but that was him.

Corinne knew his body and his tattoos like the back of her hand.

She zoomed in on his right wrist to determine whether or not this was recent. Corinne studied the pictures looking for the bracelet she got him for his birthday with her initials. She didn't see it which eased her nerves.

Only for her to think, "He probably just took it off."

But boys were stupid, he probably wouldn't think about it. "You know he not a regular nigga. Who the fuck just beat a triple murder case? No time, no parole."

"You quiet," Damarion tells her, making her remember she was still on the phone. "I'm gone call y'all back." She says. "If you finna beat his ass out his sleep, just prop up phone up. We wanna watch." Treale exclaims only for her to hang up.