Jealousy....

Y/n Pov,
Me:Let's get it girls...
With that we started dancing.

(All of your dance is the first one which is th first performance of you guys.Your are the 4th one,Zoey 1st one, Haejin 2nd one,Sona 3rd one,Ani 5th one,Julet 6th one and Yuna at the last. According to the tumbnail position)

After we finished I looked at BTS who had their mouth opened.I smirk at my ability and thank god unnies were good at catching up with the steps.
Jin:H-how did you do it?
Namjoon:Yes,how did you do it?We are trying to make
them learn how to dance properly from past 1 year and you just did it with 1 hour....
Me:First of all unnies are not that bad in dancing and second of all I always told them to relax while doing the choreo because if your body is stressed then you can't dance properly or do anything properly.
Hobi:Let me note down it.
He said while smiling innocently which can flutter anyones heart.
Me:Ah....anyways you guys are pretty surprised by our first performance.What will happen if you guys see our second performance.
I said with a smirk...and started with our second performance.

(All of your dance is the first one which is the second performance of you guys.Your are the one in middle at first row and Sona,Ani at your either sides.In the second row Yuna and Julet.At last row it is Haejin and Zoey.)

Taehyung Pov,
I was pretty sure Y/n could make noona's dance coz her skills are not a joke and the first choreo was pretty good.But from what she said I was waiting for the second choreo.When they started the second choreo it made me shocked.The song selection and the choreo was superb. Not only me all hyungs,Jimin and Jk all were shocked. This Y/n is something.And here goes my stupid mind how many how many times I have to remind myself that she is not as innocent as she looks.Anyways but her dancing skills are just to good.They finished the performance and looked at us while panting.
Y/n:H-how was is it?
She said while panting.Others were still shocked so I thought to reply.I know we don't talk too much or inshort I don't like her...but have to appreciate what is good cause I have some manners.
Me:It was nice.
I said in my cold tone.She looked a bit surprised seeing me reply,but still managed to smile and reply.
Y/n:Thanks.
Following her noonas and her friends shouted thanks which bought hyungs,Jimin and Jk back to earth.
Jk:Woah...woah...Y/n noona you are really something.
He said while smiling like a bunny.
Ani:Well you see her friends are great too.
Jk:Ya ya...and one of them is so self obsessed.
He said while rolling his eyes.
Ani:You....ugh I should not talk to a kid like you it is just waste of my time.
Jk: Do you know the whole girls in Korea....no no in the world is dying to talk to me.
Ani:And as if me,Sona and Y/n are not part of the world.
Jk:You...how dar-
Me:Stop with your childish attitude Jk.
I cut him off.
Jk:But am not on-
I glare at him which is enough to scare him.Suddenly someone groaned.When we all looked towards Y/n we saw her smacking Anika's forehead and saying.
Y/n:What is your age huh?You still behave like a four year old kid.If this continues then I won't cook for you when you ask me to.
Ani:Oww...ok ok I will stop it.
She said while pouting.
Y/n:Don't pout am not him who will do anything or become soft when you pout.
Who is the "him"....ah who cares but in the corner of my eyes I see Jk.Who looks a bit jealous.Does he love her or like her?Many things are going here without my knowledge.
Jimin:Anyways Y/n can you show us your best choreo?
Y/n:My best choreo?.....ah yes there is one which we three shooted for a YouTube channel.It is not my best choreo,but I really like it.Wait a min I will show you.
After that she went and took her laptop and came back.
Y/n:Hmmm.....what was that channel's name.......Ah got it.
She typed the channel's name and clicked the video.
Y/n:Here you guys can watch it and I aslo have turned on the captions too.
The tumbnail looks a bit different.They three are in different costumes.