PARTICIPANTS RULES.

Oh hello my dear lil Wolfies... We are here to give lecture.... *Ow* yeah yeah don't give me looks.

Yeah we aren't here to bore you guys!

So I know everyone hates rules n regulations, but having rules are the reason we can keep this area a safe space, and keep improving!!!

Please read them carefully.

Rule #1 : A permanent follow to sole_champ and _Erha_ the Founders of The Integrity Award a permanent follow to this account Fervert_Bim

Rule #2 : NO HATING / NEGATIVITY.
Wattpad should be a place where everyone feels comfortable. So no hate whatsover. (The password is some of your favourite empowering word!).
Violence, racism, and sexism will not be tolerated and if got caught doing so you will not be allowed to enter to the award or even come close to doing so ever again.

Rules #3 Add this book to your LIBRARY and to your READING LIST to help broadcast this award.

Rule #4 Give a shoutout to this book on your message board, so more undiscovered writers can get a chance to enter.

Rule #5 Your book MUST HAVE AT LEAST 6 CHAPTERS to enter this competition.

(Please read this again as so many of you aren't following this rules.)

Rule #6 There is to be no contact with the judges whatsoever. If you have any query at all, please inform on of the host _Erha_ or sole_champ and we will get back to you ASAP.

Rule #7 All stories MUST HAVE TO BE IN ENGLISH.

Rule #8 Poetry entries MUST HAVE atleast four chapters. If your poems were short you will need to have atleast six chapters. Short stories must have 21 chapters or more and maximum you can reach 51 chapters.

(For novel entries you need to have at least 6 to 8 chapters in it or else it won't make an entry. As for the short stories you need to have at least 6 to 8 chapters for it to make an entry and completed one's should contain 21 chapters in total. Lastly for poetry entries you need 4 poetries at the very least to make an entry, more than 4 is fine too.)

Rule #9 You are allowed to enter only upto 3 books so that others participants can get an equal fair chances.

Rule #10 (OPTIONAL) Vote on all of the chapters taht are posted in this book. (This is optional but we would love for you to do this)

Rule #11 (OPTIONAL) Check out atleast one story from each of the founder. (Again this is optional as well, but we would be very grateful if you did this we promise, you won't regret doin' so).

Rule #12 You need to comment "FOLLOWED MY JUDGES" once the entries for your genre are released. It's really difficult for your judges to keep track with who's following or not.

Rule #13 The story you will be entering must have under 6k reads. Mature/ LGBTQ+ are allowed.

Rule #14 Don't even try to BRIBE your judge. If found doing this, you will be banned for all TIA's future activities with immediate effects. You will be exposed through an announcement posted on our message board. Sorry but you have to face this consequences.

Rule #15 If you ever ever change your username or title, immediately notify this account by DM because we won't go looking for you.

Rule #16 If you ever ever change your username or title, immediately notify this account by DM because we won't go looking for you.

Rule #17 Never come into contact with the person you are judging, if got catched, you won't be able to judge further.

Rule #18 Don't back out! If you join, you have to commit to it.

Rule #19 (optional) whoever access Instagram do let us know. (we will Dm you the account when you will get accepted)

-----------
That's it and thank you and All The Best!!

Once you receive your results, you will be satisfied. Doesn't matter if you are a winner or not, theralways a e is time.
Don't be too hard on yourself.

( Do support and spread the news)

If you have any questions feel free to ask us by tagging one of the hosts along with your query here ------------->

STAY TUNED,
GOOD LUCK.

- Fervert_Bim