THANK YOU!!!! And chapter 6

Hallo people! Before the chapter starts I just wanted to say.........................................(you've probably guessed it by now!)..................................(but I'm still gonna drag this out:)............................................

(My finger got tired)

Thank you!!!!!! Thank you so much for 100 reads!!! I know some people will be like " oh 100 reads is nothing!" And to them I say " ya gotta start somewhere!" And hopefully that's what I'm doing! Anyways on to the story!

Tuesday

Melissa's POV

I stood, looking over the alleyway that was occupied by six important things. Four policemen, one dead body, and one weird sixteen year-old girl in a red Dan and Phil hoodie and face mask, aka yours truly. Oh and a cat. But anyways, I stood, observing the odd scene as I thought. Who was this guy? Why did he die? How? Actually wait, I don't really want to think about that one, I mean look at him! He had deep gashes everywhere, and he looked like he had been ripped to shreds! I shivered and looked around. The police still hadn't noticed me, so yay for their stupidity, right? Who did this? Or, more likely, what? I was rudely interrupted from my thoughts by a phone call.

" Ring! Ring!" Crap, that got the police's attention! I decided to put that aside for the moment and answerved the call.

" Hello? I'm really busy ri-"

" Yes yes hi Melissa! Do you know how incredibly interesting you are?" Right then and here I hung up the phone. I turned around and I saw that the police had finally noticed the weird girl in a red Dan and Phil hoodie standing on top of a small building (note the sarcasm reader, remember it!). They started to shout and walk towards me just as my phone rang again. I held my finger up to symbolize " one second" and walked away. I answered the phone harshly, saying " What do you want?"

" Yes hello again! I'm going to excuse you for hanging up on me, but anyways I just wanted to talk to The Blue Flame!" I shook my head in confusion.

" What? I- I'm sorry but I think that you got the wrong number or something!" I stammered uneasily.

" Oh ohoho no I assure you I am correct! There's no need to deny it! But don't worry, your secret's safe with me." Who the heck was she? I turned back to the phone.
" I'm sorry, but I think you have the wrong number. I mean who is The Blue Flame?" I asked, faking confusion. She laughed. That's not good.
" Now lets put this little conversation on hold, your buddies from the law are about to burst through that door on your right in about thirty seconds, so I'd recommend you move now." She said firmly. I looked around, not sure if I should trust her. When suddenly( that sounded really cliche, I'm sorry people!), just like she said, the door burst open. I quickly took off and jumped down from the building, softening my landing by propelling myself with fire at the end. I took off, running down the alleyway, speeding up with the fire and skating along the ice on the ground. Once I reached the street I took off into the sky. I had lost them! I flew to the edge of town, which by the way took about fifteen minutes of flying, so when I landed on the outskirts, I was tired, but also exhilarated. I landed in a small park that was pretty deserted. I sighed and plopped myself down on a bench, taking off my mask. I did a quick three sixty, just to see if I could see anyone tracking me. When the coast was clear I relaxed again and leant my head back.
" HAAAAAALLLLOOOOOOOOOO??!!!!!" A voice shouted.
" AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" I jumped and screamed, flailing my arms, searching for the source of the voice.

Wait.

I forgot to turn my phone off.

I seriously feel like a total blonde right now.

"Sigh"

I turned back to the phone and decided to answer the voice.

" Um, hi." I said only semi-embarrassed.
" Ah! Lissa! Can I call you that? Anyways, for a while I was worried that he had caught you!" She said, muttering the last part.
" Wait wait wait, first of all, who are you? Secondly who is 'he'?" I questioned, but by then apparently there was no stopping her.
" Well after that little stunt in the alleyway, and at your house, your on the map now!" She said, still muttering and becoming agitated.
" Excuse me but WHO THE HECK ARE YOU????!!!" I shouted into the phone.
" Oh! Right, let me introduce myself"-ya shoulda done that ten minutes ago I thought angrily-" Elizabeth Logan! But call me Liz!" She said, and I could practically feel the smile she had on her face right now.
" Ah, ok um Liz. It's nice to meet you I guess" I said doubtfully that it even was nice to meet her.
" Don't worry, you can trust me" she reassured, as if knowing my doubt, before continuing seriously, " You've got six guys coming your way and they don't look like Jehovah's witnesses! You better get out of there now!" She said urgently.
I looked around wildly, trying to find the supposed men that are not coming to preach before I felt something like a metal baseball bat hit my head. And just before I passed out I heard two words from the phone that were not very reassuring to me

" Ah shit"