Chapter 2

Elizabeth's POV
I watched Alec smile lightly at me . I smiled back . Edward noticed . "Your Elizabeth ?" he asked ."Yes , and your Alec ?" I said . He nodded . My cell went off , "oh I got to get that !" I ran to my room , it was Jared ." Hey , El can -do you want to go to the boom fire tonight ." he asked . "Sorry jer-bear I can't we have visitors for the next few days maybe next time ." I said . I heard noises in the back ground ." yeah , talk to you later , love ya ." he said ."Love ya to !" I called back Jer was like my brother , he wants an imprint so bad , it physically hurts him .
I felt someone behind me . I turned and saw Alec .he monition to my cell ."Your boyfriend ?" he asked . I laughed ," No , it was my best friend ." I laughed even harder . " So how long are y'all going to be here ?" I asked . He glanced down at my lips ."Uh, next Saturday . " He said . Edward walked into my room . He looked at me . "Elizabeth , you hungry , Nessie wants to go out an eat , " He said . ' What wrong ' I thought . He shook his head . " I guess . I need to change first ." I said . they walked out of my room and I changed into a pink dress .
At the the table I was across from Alec , it was a fancy restaurant people were dancing so I took daddy's hand and started dancing with him . After the song was over , Alec danced with me to a song called heaven , I sang along . "You have such a beautiful voice ." he mumbled . "You have beautiful features ." I said . Tracing his check bones with my hand .

EDWARD POV
She liked him Bella clutched my hand to keep me from running over and ripping his head of , Emmet was ready to kill him . 'She's so beautiful , I think she my mate .' I got up and Rose followed me . "What is he thinking about my baby girl !" she growled . "He thinks he is her mate ." I said calmly .