Insert Chapter Name Here LOL

OMG IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER! I AM SOOOOOO SORRY!

-#Grace

*************************

"Andy, you aren't going to do anything to that girl. Now get OVER HERE!" Alexa yells. The mischievous look leaves Andy's eyes.

"Fine. Bye, beautiful." He says. "Let's go find those shrimpy Davenports."

"They'll beat you! They'll win! They will!" I yell, more for my own good over anything else.

The twins leave. I let scan the room, looking for anything to help my situation. There's a wall covered with buttons, all labeled. I can just make out the one that says "CELL".

"I need..." I take inventory of all the stuff I have with me. Aha!

I pull the rubber band out of my ponytail and take out my phone. I flip off the back of it, looking for something heavy enough to push the button. I decide on the battery.

"Now I just gotta remember to get a new phone battery when I get out." I almost said if I get out, but I figured I better be a cup-half-full instead of half-empty kind of person right now.

I steady my shaking hands and ready my makeshift slingshot.

"Ready. Aim." I whisper. "Fire."

I shoot the battery and it smacks right into the "CELL" button. I hear a beep and the door starts slowly opening. The battery is smashed now and the rubber band snapped, so I leave them there. Now I just gotta find my way out.

I head down a hallway, but there are doors and more hallways everywhere. I hear a loud crash and decide to head towards it. I see flashes coming from under the same door where the bangs seem to be coming from.

I hear a scream, and it sounds vaguely Bree-ish. I then hear a deep yell that could only be Adam. I don't hear anything Chase-ish. I have no weapons, not even my rubberband. The only thing that could do something would be my phone, and I'd have to hit someone in the exact right spot and be close.

I jiggle the doorknob. It comes off in my hand. Well, of course the door's broken. Some bionic just knocked it open. They don't have time for practical things like opening a door.

Feeling somewhat stronger than normal, I kick the door open. Bree, Adam, Chase, Alexa, Andy and Krane, who were all fighting, freeze mid punch.

Krane breaks the silence. "I thought you took care of her!" He screams at the twins.