Chapter one pt 2

Roses POV
Edward ran over to me he looked at the baby . She smiled at him and laughed . Everyone surrounded her . She reached for Edward . "Edward ." she said . . I placed her on my hip . Edward was looking at her in amazement . She was looking back at him . She reached for him . "Hungry ." she said . I handed her to him . Nessie ran out and looked at her . Nessie looked about 13 . "Who's that?" she asked softly ."I don't know ." Edward said . I thinking of a name ."Elizabeth ." I said .She looked at me and smiled . "Like !" she laughed . "Rose ?" she said looking at me. I nodded how did she know this . I went to the fridge and got a bottle of blood . Edward had sat down and rocked her . he handed her to me and I fed . I put her in Nessie's old crib and went downstairs . "She has a power to know everything about you with a single glance ." Said Edward . " I read her mind she is a happy baby ." I nodded .
2 years later
Elizabeth's POV
I was 2 but looked 17 weird right ! I walk down the stairs to the kitchen my mom Rose looked upset about something ." Their coming in 3 days !" she yelled . "Honey came down !" said my dad . I walked in the kitchen and saw jake and Nessie eating ." hey guys ." I said .They looked up and smiled . Seth came walking in . I turned bright red. I like him a lot , but he didn't imprint on me . He waved and sat by me .i quickly ate
And changed into my black ripped skinny jeans and batman shirt , with hot pink all stars . I ran down the stairs and tackled my dad into a hug ." Good morning EL ." he
Kissed the top of my head . "Were having a family meeting after we go hunting ." he said . I nodded and went into the living room and took a nap on the sofa . I woke up to Uncle eddy and Aunt Alice yelling at each other . I got scared so I went for
A run . I walked to the creek and waited for them to realize I was gone . They would freak . I waited and yelp here came Uncle Eddy . "El come on we have to talk." I got up and raced him home .
"Listen we are having some important guest they want to met you , their the Voltouri ," said mom . I shuddered . "why me ?"i asked ."Your special . " Said Grandpa . I nodded I ran to my room .
2 days later
I ran down the stairs to met them . I smiled at them all . Before they could introduce themselves I knew who they were . Alec , handsome , Jane loves pain , Felix , and Dee cause I can't say his name . I started to fidget with my bracelets .