Ch. 2 Mr. Fox

~~~naruto POV~~~

"Your father" the fox answered quietly. My eyes widened with horror. "no your lying!" I yell. "why would I lie kit?" The fox asks.

I shake my head in pitiful attempt to wake my self up from this nightmare. "no. No. no. This can be happening" I say. my breathing start to quicken and soon I am gasping for air.

"kit calm down you are hyperventilating" the fox said. but I couldn't calm down and my vision started to go black and i staggered forward a few feet before I fell forward.

but instead of feeling the cold water like I had expected I felt something soft and warm. it was comforting and I felt my breathing slowly go back to normal.

My eyes slowly opened and I look down to see what I was lying on an say that I was orange fur.

I gasped when I realize that I was lying in the hand of the nine tails. 'he must have caught me before I hit the ground' I think to myself.

looked up to see the massive face if the nine tails looking down at me. I quickly look behind me and saw that I had fallen into the cage with the nine tails. "are you alright now kit" The fox asks gently.

"Y-yes I'm s-sorry I fell into your cage Mr. Fox" I say nervously. "there is no need to be frightened kit" the fox said. "it not like I am going to eat you or anything" he chuckled after he said that.

"you should become conscious soon kit" the fox said. "but that's impossible" I say. "oh and why is that?" The fox asks. "because I was bleeding to death last time I checked" I say in a matter of fact tone.

the fox chuckled "don't worry kit I used my chakra to heal your body so when you wake up you will be good as new" "will I ever see you again" I ask in a hopeful voice.

the fox looked slightly shocked "why would you want to see me again kit?" He asked. I giggled "because Mr, fox you are the first person to ever be nice to me" I say.

Sadness flashed in the fox's eyes but was soon replaced by angry. "Those pathetic humans" he muttered.

he then looked back and me and said "if you want to see me again all you must do is picture me before you fall asleep" a big smile makes it's way across my face for the first time in a long time.

"okay" I say happily. "I will see you tonight Mr. Fox" I say. the fox chuckled "see you tonight kit" he said. then my vision started to turn black and I closed my eyes.

when I reopened them I saw that I was back in the ally. I sighed. 'Welcome back to hell' I think to myself. I look down at my body and see that Mr. Fox wasn't lying when he said he had fixed my body.

a small smile made it way to my face when I remember how the orange fox had been so kind to me. kinder than anyone had ever been to me and the best part was I would be able to see him again tonight.

I slowly stood up and walked out of the ally. I looked at the sky and saw that the sun was about to disappear behind the trees.

this brought a smile to my face because that meant it would be dark soon which meant that i could go the sleep and see Mr. Fox again.

I started running home as fast as I could but was careful to stay in the shadows and not let anyone see me.

I wasn't in the mood for another beating. when I reached his 'Home' i couldn't help but scowl when i saw that the lights were on meaning that my 'family' was home.

I slowly walked to the door and opened it as quietly as he could. I silently tiptoed through the living room and was about half way up the stairs when the Step i was standing on creaked loudly.

I silently cursed. I heard heavy footsteps coming towards the stairs so I darted up the stairs and into my room, then quietly closed the door.

I let out a sigh of relief and looked around my room. the walls were beige with dark wood floors and a white ceiling.

My bed was in the far right corner of the room with a wooden side table beside the head of the bed and I had a dark wood desk in the far left corner.

I had a small table in the middle of the room and 4 chairs around it. in the right corner right beside the door I had a small wooden dresser .

in the left corner beside the door I have cabinet with a stove on the top of it and small fridge with all the food I needed. on the walls I had various sketches that I had draw.

I was an extraordinary artist for a 4 year old. I walked over to my fridge and grabbed an instant ramen package and opened the cabinet and took out a pot and made instant ramen.

Yes I knew how to cook at age 4. when your parents refuse to cook for you learn how to yourself. once it was ready I brought my bowl over to my desk and started to sketch the forest outside of the village.

When I am finished I change into my froggy pyjamas and put the sketch in the pocket of my pyjamas. then I get into bed and just before I fall asleep I think if Mr. Fox.