Chapter 6

They got back to the hotel, met with a very worried Cole and Alice. "Where did you go?" Alice interrogated when they walked into the hotel room. Y/N jumped a little at the sudden question, having received it loud and clear before the door was even fully opened.

She told the worried vampire quickly, "My vision came true."

Alice's eyes widened a little and Y/N was quick to reassure her, "But we're fine. We found the witches and made peace with them. The mother agreed to teach me and they want to meet you tomorrow when I start my training."

"Mother?" Cole asked.

"It's a witch thing," Jasper and Y/N spoke at the same time, so used to saying the phrase to sum up a lot of explanations. Cole nodded, having heard the phrase so many times it didn't lead him to questioned any further.

"Will it be safe to meet them?" Alice asked, concerned for them all. Y/N nodded and Jasper spoke, "Romina, their leader, promised not to hurt us as long as we don't hurt them. We should be fine."

Alice nodded, accepting the answer. She sighed and looked at Y/N, "Have you eaten yet?" She nodded slowly, "Yep, grabbed breakfast with Cole."

"When?" She asked.

Y/N shrugged, "At like eleven."

Cole shook his head and told Alice without looking away, "It was ten. We got beignets at the Café du Monde."

Jasper spoke, "It's three in the afternoon. You need to eat, come on."

~

After she ate, Jasper took her back to the hotel to discuss the living situation and explained that they'd be moved into a house by the end of the week.

When Y/N woke up the next morning, she made sure to wake up early. She got ready and headed over to the place she'd found the witches. On the way there, Alice asked, "Are you sure we should come with you? I don't think this is a good idea."

Y/N shook her head, "Don't worry, Alice. Besides, if it wasn't a good idea, I'd have to take you anyway. She's the leader of the coven of this city, we're on her lands, technically. This is basically an order."

Cole walked over, "So what kind of magic stuff will you be doing?"

Y/N shrugged, "I dunno." She bit her lip as she saw his red eyes. She contemplated the problem with him having red eyes. He could be seen as a possible threat and the witches would have good reason to send them away. They could possibly sense his newness since he was barely a day old and be dismissed, but they will ask questions.

She shook her head to rid her of her concerns and continued walking. When they got to the place they'd found the witches, they waited for them to show. When they finally did, Y/N smiled and bowed her head politely to Romina, the others following her lead.

Romina smiled, "No need for that, dear." She looked at her friends, the others behind her examining them as well.

Romina turned to Cole and asked, "Are you a newborn?'

Cole nodded, "Yes, ma'am. I was turned last night, under will, of course." Y/N was so happy Nicolas was so polite and proper. He would earn them points.

Romina nodded and turned to Alice, "And you, Chosen One, what is your gift?"

Alice spoke politely, "Precognition, ma'am."

Eileen stepped forward, "What's your name?"

Nicolas spoke, "My name is Nicolas Colt, everyone calls me Cole. This is my girlfriend, Alice Cullen."