I always wanted to handle situations without using my abilities but I think today will be different.

I never knew how my other ability worked, but I feel as if I'm going to have to use it on this bitch.

" what are you getting out of this?, out of all of this ?" I question

She shrugged her shoulders.

" money, the power, becoming the queen of this mansion, We deserve to be billionaires.. well your father does"

" I'm not understanding"

" it's not for you to understand, but just know you want see your boyfriend ever again now leave" She snap.

I shook my head no and she was piss.

" I ask you to leave I don't want to hurt you but I will if I have to"

" great because I was thinking the same Damn thing" I said before popping my neck.

Chanel then took her jacket off before rubbing her hands together.

" fine guess will have to do this the hard way" she said

" then let's go to war" I said back.

Chanel came charging at me and before I knew it we was attacking one another.

We was all over the living room floor breaking tables, chairs getting thrown around, and pictures falling off the wall.

I'm not goin lie she was putting up one hell of a fight but I wasn't backing down either.

" you bitch" Chanel groan as I made a kick to her stomach.

She then lit my body on fire with her power and I yelled out.

Closing my eyes I felt my body glowing so I could heal myself but she cut it short.

" not today bitch" she said before taking a knife and coming down on me.

I quickly rolled over as she missed me and stab the floor.

Now up I jump on her back before plunging her head into the carpet.

I hit her head repeatedly on the floor until she drop the knife.

Flipping her onto her back I got on top and place my hand on her chest right over her heart.

She began coughing before giving me a smiled

" you might want to kill me before I kill you"

She spit out some blood that mange to get on my shirt and my cheek.

" go to hell" I said with anger.

I pressed my hand down on her heart before I felt her soul coming from out her shell.

She let out a yelled as her life drain from out her body.

Looking into the mirror my eyes were pitch black.

Once finish I push back off of her as I open my mouth, and her soul circle around in the air before it vanished.