77

Faline is stood in Deaton's office with Isaac, Allison, Stiles, and Deaton.

"It has to be on a telluric current," Stiles says. "Maybe even at the axis of two or where they all intersect. I just know it's where Faline and Derek took Paige to die"

"My dad and Gerard were there once," Allison says. "But Gerard said it was years ago and he couldn't remember where it was and my dad obviously isn't here to tell us now"

"Yeah mine neither"

"Or mine," Faline says.

"Then how do we find this place?" Isaac asks.

"There might be a way," Deaton says. "But it's dangerous. We're gonna need Scott"

Deaton, Stiles, and Faline watch as Scott approaches.

"How'd you guys find out?" Scott asks.

"Lydia, you?"

"Morell" Scott says.

"How about we concentrate on finding your parents first?" Deaton says.

"What's the plan?" Scott asks.

"Essentially, you, Allison, Faline, and Stiles need to be surrogate sacrifices for your parents," Deaton says.

"We die for them?" Scott asks.

"But he can bring us back," Faline says.

"You can bring us back, right?" Stiles asks.

"You remember the part where I said it as dangerous?" Deaton says. "Of it goes right, the three of you will be dead for a few seconds. But there's something else you need to think about. This is a dangerous thing for more reasons than one. You'll be giving power back to the Nemeton, a place that hasn't had power for a long time. This kind of power is like a magnet. It attracts the supernatural, the kind of things that a family like the Argents can fill the pages of a beastiary with. It will draw them here, like a beacon"

"It doesn't sound any worse than anything we've already seen," Stiles says.

"You'd be surprised at what you have yet to see," Deaton says.

"Is that it?" Scott asks.

"No," Deaton says. "It'll also have an effect on the three of you. You won't be able to see it, but you'll feel it every day for the rest of your lives. It'll be a kind of- A darkness around your heart and permanent like a scar"

"Like a tattoo," Scott says.

Faline watches as four metal bathtubs are filled with herbs and ice. Stood next to Faline was Ethan as they had needed an extra to hold down Faline.

"Alright," Deaton says. "What did you bring?"

"I got my dad's badge," Stiles says. "Jennifer kind of crushed it in her hand, so I tried hammering it out a bit. Still doesn't look great"

"It doesn't need to look good if it has a meaning," Deaton says.

"Is that an actual silver bullet?" Isaac asks Allison.

"My dad made it as a kind of a ceremonial thing," Allison says. "When one of us finishes learning all the skills to be a hunter, we forge a silver bullet as a testament to the Code"

"Faline?"

Faline holds up a small watch that had four hands-on and different locations. Paige and Polly's hands were on 'Departed'.

"I was inspired by Harry Potter so I made my dad this" Faline says. "He kept it in a glass case, told me he'd treasure it forever"

"Scott?"